Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 878 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,046 reviews
on June 12, 2015
This is a great little board book. My nephew loves the smaller books that fit in his tiny hands and the peek-a-boo feature makes it even more exciting for him.
on February 22, 2016
It was smaller than my 2 year old's usual books but it was the perfect size to put in a bag when we go out. It keeps her busy when sitting down and traveling. This is perfect for little kids who likes animals and saying their different sounds. The quality is very good and does not easily get torn. It also has a good list of animals you would usually find in a barn(Cow, Pig, Chick, Pony, Duck, Goat, Dog, Cat, Rooster, Owl). It has great colorful illustrations.

This is definitely a good value for the price. Totally worth it.
VINE VOICEon May 14, 2016
This book is little but it is adorable! My toddler likes to rip on the flaps of the flip books but this one is durable enough he has not ripped one off ... Yet ..... He LOVES animals and LOVES this book! It has been a big hit!
review image review image review image
on March 1, 2017
This is one of our daughters favorite books. Each page has a small flap that reveals an animal underneath. Each page says what the animal sound is "who say's moo?", then under the flap the animal is revealed. She received it as a gift at 6 months old and was able to play with it then, learning a bit of finger dexterity with trying to grab the flaps and turn the pages. But still loves it now at 18 months, though some of the flaps are a bit wrinkled and chewed on from playing with so young. She is a big fan of animal sounds so this was a big hit for that reason as well.
on April 24, 2017
We bought this book for our 14 month old daughter. At that time, she liked discovering the flaps and opening and closing them (and bending them a little). Now at 18 months she is more interested in the animals pictured. She likes opening the flaps and pointing at the various animals.

One thing I don't like about this book is their inconsistent use of adult verses baby animal names. For example, it uses cow, dog, and goat, which are adult animal names and also uses pony, kittens, and ducklings, which are baby animal names. I've taken to reading the book for each page as "Cat and her babies which are called kittens". This could cause confusion as kids are learning animal names.
on December 18, 2015
I bought this book for a Christmas gift for my grandson and was about to wrap it and noticed that the cover was not attached properly to the spine. Obviously a mistake when it was put together by the manufacturer. Random House
Disappointing
on November 15, 2013
My son loved this book, and still does a year later. It has all of the animals that he loves and knows and also helps introduce him to all of the sounds they make. My only issue would be that the book is so small. When we got this for him he was still too tiny to hold the book himself and turn the pages. So with the book only being 3"x3" it's hard for my husband and me to hold the book for him; not impossible, just more difficult. Also, the glue on the binding came unglued after reading it twice.
on December 16, 2015
Decent book . it is exactly what you expect a board book within animals that you pull back tabs to see who is hiding. It is small so it is perfect for ages 1-3 years old. Too small and baby like for ages 3.5and up .
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 22, 2015
this is really a cute little book for a toddler. My son is a year old & I read to him, even though he would rather pull at the pages. It is fun because of the little flaps that uncover the farm animal & the animal sounds you can make while reading the book. The pages are thick so a baby or toddler can't pull them out, or cut themselves on sharp pieces of paper (paper cuts do hurt!). I got this as my sons first book & he really does like sitting down with me to hear a story while he pulls at the pages, or tries to turn the page to see what is on the other side!
I like that there are lots of colors in the book so i even get to teach my son what the color is, like the chicken is yellow or the kitten is orange. its a cute book & i'd recommend it other parents looking for something to read at bedtime or for story time.
on March 31, 2017
My grandson loves books with flaps to open and this one is great - bright colors, and good illustrations. He pulls this one out often to "read".
would highly recommend it.