Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 31, 2017
My grandson loves books with flaps to open and this one is great - bright colors, and good illustrations. He pulls this one out often to "read".
would highly recommend it.
on September 25, 2017
It’s a tiny little book, and the flow of the text is off. However, my son loves opening and closing the flaps so it’s a keeper.
on December 27, 2014
This is a fantastic lift-the-flap book. Each page presents a simple question like, "who says moo?" You lift the flap, and find the answer.

Some of the answers are a little surprising. "Who says neigh?" Not a horse. A pony. "Who says quack?" Not a duck. Ducklings. "Who says meh?" Not hipsters. A goat.

But, while the oddities of the book may make parents chuckle, they don't detract from the child's experience. This book is a great size to carry around while you're out and about and might need a distraction, the flaps are pretty sturdy, and what kids don't love animal sounds? I recommend this book for kids ages 1-3.
on December 27, 2017
This book is in excellent shape and arrived quickly. The 2-year old is very pleased.
on August 31, 2016
I got the larger 6x6 version and that is probably the version with the raving reviews. That size isn't always available. It is perfect for a child that loves flap books and animals. It has a lot of pages and sturdy flaps that are not glued on. My toddler adores it.
on July 3, 2015
This book is a favorite of my little 4 year old from when he was a toddler. We have such great memories making the animal noises and opening each of the flaps. It's tiny and fit into my purse or diaper bag and therefore was our go-to take-along book. We even left it at a restaurant once and I drove the entire way back to retrieve it.
We purchased this copy to give to a friend's son for his 1st birthday. We paired it with the Aurora World Barnyard Carrier (a plush barn with barn animals) and it was the perfect gift! The book is just the right size to fit inside the barn.
on April 26, 2017
12 month old's favorite book ever. Loves lifting the flap. We can read this time after time and she sits so still. It's so cute, repetivive and simple yet engaging for her age.
on October 30, 2017
We read hundreds and hundreds of books and this was both my boys’ favorite book.
on February 16, 2016
They call the "horse" a "pony" and say the goat says "Meh." Odd choices and doesn't really help when my baby is seeing pictures of horses (called horses) in all the other books with animals. So for continuity in learning animals, I wonder if it could be a smidge confusing? I'm probably overthinking it. It's also a very small little book which is pictured. But the liftable flaps are also pretty small and snugly fit so little fingers have a hard time opening them up
on December 16, 2016
This is an adorable lift the flap book! All of the flaps are so perfectly placed and fun for a child to find. It's a great way to teach animals to children! And it's a great price. Unfortunately I left it in my car and it had wet towels say on it after a trip to the lake so it was ruined but I love it so much I would order it again to replace it. It's a key player in the toy/ book arsenal.