Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on December 18, 2012
So I'm not at all a Tyrese fan... never have been really... BUT! This joint is HOT!

I haven't heard much about it from anyone and his label definitely didn't put ANY money into marketing this... but this entire album is nice. The ladies love it... It's one of those put it in and press play joints. I gave every song at least a 4 stars of out 5 rating, with a few getting 5 out of 5. "I gotta chick" and "Angel" are on my Get Some playlist! LOL This is definitely one of THEE most slept on albums in a very long time. Kudos to Tyrese!
on December 1, 2015
Awesome! Love his singing and acting. He is a good guy!
on March 10, 2015
Love this CD and just had to have it I listen to it over and over again
on November 18, 2011
This album is nice. There are a couple of songs that I love and others that have to grow on me. But "Stay" is my FAVORITE!!!!! I loved that song after the 1st time hearing it play on the radio.
on March 17, 2015
It's REAL R&B! Not the synthetic microwave pop drivel that's saturating our radio these days... Real musicianship and great vocals. Ultimately this is his 5th album (1rst album was in '98), which dropped in 2011. That's 13 years that other artists can't achieve.
on July 12, 2014
Great cd love the vibe
on December 2, 2012
i think opene invitation is a great album. i can listen to it on repeat. the man can sing hands down. and the fact that this was released without a major label i feel made it better. he could make the songs how he wanted and put them on the album. the man will give you chills and make you fall in love/ remeber an ex all over again. black ty has made another classic
on February 10, 2017
I love tyrese's work. Great album.
on December 27, 2011
overall it's pretty good I think the I wanna go there CD is his all time best CD but Open Invitation is good
on November 24, 2013
Tyrese,

Another male favorite of mine got this cd when it first dropped. Loved you from the Pepsi commericals you pure talented rang supreme in those. Then, the cd's started you awesome keep it coming. Gott catch the tour when ya'll coming to Memphis?