BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 18, 2011
This album is nice. There are a couple of songs that I love and others that have to grow on me. But "Stay" is my FAVORITE!!!!! I loved that song after the 1st time hearing it play on the radio.
on July 12, 2014
Great cd love the vibe
on February 10, 2017
I love tyrese's work. Great album.
on December 27, 2011
overall it's pretty good I think the I wanna go there CD is his all time best CD but Open Invitation is good
on November 24, 2013
Tyrese,

Another male favorite of mine got this cd when it first dropped. Loved you from the Pepsi commericals you pure talented rang supreme in those. Then, the cd's started you awesome keep it coming. Gott catch the tour when ya'll coming to Memphis?
on August 13, 2015
TYRESE IS A GREAT SINGER. I HOPE HE KEEPS DOING MUSIC HE HAS AN TRADITIONAL RB SOUL VOICE THAT IS VERY RARE TODAY. GREAT CD
on February 13, 2017