- Series: Open Road's Best of
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Open Road; 4 edition (July 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593601778
- ISBN-13: 978-1593601775
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,659,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Open Road's Best of Paris 4E Paperback – July 9, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Andy Herbach is a lawyer and professional travel writer. He is the author of Open Road’s ‘Eating & Drinking’ menu-translator guides to Paris, Italy, Spain, and Latin America, and is also the author of "Open Road’s Best of Provence & The French Riviera" and "Open Road's Best of Spain."
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't wait to get to Paris in April!!