Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2016
Great movie, but for some reason the rental through Amazon was very pixelated during many parts of the movie for brief periods of time (maybe 3 or 4 minutes max per time). The sound quality was also poor; we had everything maxed out and we normally have to keep the volume low to watch movies. The movie itself wasn't the reason I'm rating it 3 stars (that would get a higher rating), but the quality of our rental from Amazon. I plan to call and talk with someone in hopes they can refund our rental fee because it was that intrusive to the viewing experience.
on May 17, 2017
A must see sequel to original video
on July 17, 2017
Kids loved it
on August 22, 2017
Fun.
on March 24, 2017
Thx
on November 8, 2016
Open Season 2 - The children in our family enjoyed this show. It kept them occupied for a 90 minutes or so. It's not a DVD we would buy, but your children might enjoy it and maybe an adult or two with them. It's the "with them" part that's the most important.
on June 10, 2017
Was purchased as a gift for someone. No complaints and fast delivery. Thanks!
on June 18, 2015
love it and so did the grandkids
on June 18, 2015
I think people are being a little harsh in some of their reviews. Remember this is a kid's movie. So while it may be boring to you, it may not be to the kids. I do have to say that the first one was much better. However, my son enjoys watching it and laughs quite a bit. So that's all that matters to me.
on August 6, 2017