About the Product
- Play as Boog and Elliott and relive the movie adventure
- Interact with Beth, Shaw, and all your animal favorites from the Open Season film
- Throw skunk bombs, hurl rabbits, use acorn-firing squirrels, and pull outrageous pranks to scare the pants off the hunters
- Roll in a giant snowball, ride the rapids on a floating outhouse, or zip through tunnels in a crazy mine cart ride -- as Boog discovers how to go from Mild to Wild
- Challenge your friends or team up together in hilarious 4-player mini-games
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only flaw that I could see was the fact that the game made you follow a set path. You could deviate off the path a little bit, but couldn't go out and explore on your own. That being said, we're not talking about Oblivion here. In the end, it's only a minor gripe.
Overall, I really enjoyed Open Season. It was refreshing to pick up a game and just have fun with it without worrying about too many different factors. I'm a huge fan of games like Gears of War and Ghost Recon, but Open Season actually made me wish that there were more games like this around.
Let me start off by saying I am 60 years old and I have 6 grand kids ranging from 6 to 19. We all love playing this game. An experienced game player might be able to play the game in 3 to 4 hours but we like taking our time, exploring every where and having a good laugh as Boog picks up Elliot and throws him. Some times I would pick up Elliot and throw him against a rock or tree just for the heck of it. I think that there was more they could h ave done with the game than they did but it was still pretty fun. Some of the games can be a little hard to win but over all it is not a hard game at all.
The achievements come easy, with the minor exception of one or two.
easy, minimum fun, low replay value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a wonderful game, You will laugh so hard as you play the roles of the different characters in the movie. Lot of fun and hours of gameplay!Published 2 months ago by Sharon
Cute but way too easy. I beat this game in under 2 hours. It would be great for a child because it is very easy and would hold their attention for a bit.Published on January 23, 2014 by FiAtPortland
PUT IS EXCELLENT ARTICLE shown why the display and the descriptions were excellent too. I LOVE THE ITEM PURCHASED AND I would buy. And of course I recommend.Published on January 14, 2013 by yesenia colon