Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 485 reviews
on April 19, 2016
This was a great movie, based on a true story it makes me leery of going scuba diving. I could see how this could've happened to someone out in the middle of the ocean, being left behind while being apart of a group of people who rented a boat to scuba dive. The owners of the boat left at twenty five after the hour and this couple didn't come up from the water until they were five minutes late. Plus, two people came back into the boat and another set went out the person doing the head count didn't do it right he thought he had everyone back on board his ship, but he didn't. I liked the extra part at the end of the movie were they enlighten people about sharks not really being aggressive, they said they don't really attack people in the water. Educating people about animals is most beatifically because they will know how to act when there around them. It benefits both species and our planet.
on November 6, 2015
This movie was brought up in conversation while we were out with friends and my boyfriend had never seen it. We ordered a $2.99 used copy and watched it. He was pretty impressed. It makes you appreciate things. A few days later, we went sight-seeing in the mountains and got caught in a huge hail storm while hiking. While we were huddled under a tree, I said: "Hey, this is better than being stranded out in the ocean with sharks!"
on January 10, 2017
My wife and I love this movie from the first time we saw it in the theater. Yes it has a terrible quality but it is supposed to be that way to look as if it is a home movie, that is how the theater quality was too. The movie is about a couple who went on an out of the county trip and scuba dived to then be accidently left in open water by the crew. The movie follows the events as they try to figure out what to do. That's all the information I will give you but it is a great movie and we now own the DVD and watch it over and over. I also recommend the Open Water 2 movie as well.
on June 26, 2016
This has a suspenseful, visceral sense of reality. I thought it was pretty masterfully done especially as I understand it is a low budget film. It is done in such a way that you are able to share in the sense of vulnerability and helplessness of being in the water and unable to really monitor what is going on under you, see what is coming.
on April 25, 2016
This is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre of water horror. It is so well shot and executed that you really feel like you are there. A sense of dread pervades every second of the movie, even at the beginning. Highly recommended. Not for the faint of heart!
on January 10, 2017
So sad I'm a scuba diver and I make sure they know I'm on the boat after seeing this! Unlike this couple I never leave the group.
on February 15, 2017
Definitely and "OK" movie. Lost its luster in the middle, and we all knew pretty much what was going to happen to these two idiots aha.
on February 8, 2017
Awesome!! Thank you and I love the half price book store!!
on August 12, 2017
A small-budget masterpiece. Don't watch it if you are looking for a razzle-dazzle CGI shark adventure type movie; this is closer to a work of philosophy. Do watch it if you are interested in naturalism, man's actual place in the larger scheme of nature, perhaps even nihilism. It's scary in a deep way, as well as being a white-knuckle watch. And, in a weird way, almost beautiful.
on December 5, 2014
open water is a good movie.Hallarious at times.It will make you cry,it did me....Made me not to never want to scuba dive ever that's for sure.