BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2017
I love her work! Such a beautiful blessing. Thank you so much for all you do. Highly recommend this book
on July 21, 2016
I love Catherine Ponder's books.
on January 26, 2017
Fantastic book! Open Your Mind to Receive - by Catherine Ponder
on June 27, 2017
Inspirational.
on March 1, 2016
I have read Catherine's Ponder book before and lost it. I was happy to receive this copy once again. I apply some of these principles and have witness some results.
on November 13, 2013
Catherine Ponder's books stand alone, and can be read in any sequence. This one focuses on receiving, and it's a subject a lot of people have a hard time allowing. This is a good manual on how to allow prosperity and blessings to come into your life. Her series of books teaches people that you can be Christian (or another faith) and still be prosperous. and that there is no bonus for suffering financially.
on July 6, 2015
Great book. Short & sweet. I have read many books on receiving but this book was able to let the message get through to me. I have been using some of the recommendations in this book. Whether it works or not, I'm willing to give it a try. Doesn't hurt. I recommend this book to your collection.
on July 17, 2014
I have read "The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity" several timed over the years
" Open Your Mind to Receive" was just as uplifting as her earlier book. I keep it on my Kindle as well in paperback for reference whenever I feel the need. It brings me back to center every time.
on October 29, 2013
Reading this book helped me meditate and reflect on areas of my life that I can become more positive and open to receive the incredible blessings of the universe. The real life examples helped me understand the author's main points and inspired me to make changes in certain areas of my life. I use the simple prayers throughout my day to inspire and encourage myself as I receive the wealth of the universe.
on June 1, 2017