Office Suite 2017 Home Student and Business by Apache OpenOfficeTM for PC Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32 64bit| Alternative to Microsoft Office | Compatible with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- THE ALTERNATIVE: The NUMBER 1 ALTERNATIVE to MS Office, and is FULLY COMPATIBLE with all your existing WORD & EXCEL documents. Capable of reading from and writing to all of the current MS Office file formats, plus nearly 100 other formats, OpenOffice is clearly the superior choice.
- EASY TO USE: Includes EASY TO USE installation menu (PC Only), email support and more! Ability to open, edit and save virtually any office file format, including all MS Office files, Word Perfect files and Open document files, HTML and much more.
- ONE PROGRAM FOR EVERYTHING: Office Suite is the perfect computer accessory, offering a wide range of uses for university, work and school. ✓ Drawing program ✓ Database ✓ Formula editor ✓ Spreadsheet analysis ✓ Presentations
- LOTS OF EXTRAS:✓ 1,000 different fonts available to individually style your text documents and ✓ 20,000 clipart images. Full program that WILL NOT EXPIRE! Also, you can install it on as many computers as you want.
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: ✓ Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint ✓ Suitable for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32 and 64-bit versions) ✓ Fast and easy installation ✓ Easy to navigate
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you looking for an alternative to Microsoft Office? Then the Office Suite package is just the thing for you!
Office Suite covers any and all primary functions an individual at university, at work or in school might need during daily PC activities.
Be it word processing, spreadsheet analysis or creating a presentation, Office offers many different uses, all while being fully compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Everything important at one glance:
• English version of Office Suite
• Over 1,000 different fonts for every occasion
• 20,000 clipart images
• Optimum alternative to Microsoft Office
• Improved performance
• Quick and easy installation
• Great price-performance ratio
• Easy to navigate
• Fast delivery
The OpenOffice package is a program for everything. Regardless of whether you're writing a paper for university, working on a presentation for your co-workers or are about to write a term paper in school.
Writer: Word processing for easy writing and text layout
Calc: Spreadsheet analysis for calculations, formulas and breakdowns
Draw: Vector-based drawing program to create graphics
Impress: Software for stylish presentations
Base: Database to manage large amounts of data
Math: Editor for mathematic formulas
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP (32 Bit/64 Bit)
Special Features: Productivity Hacks
This package also includes documentation as to how to increase your productivity titled:
• 8 Habits of Highly Productive People
• Office Productivity Hacks
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me be clear: The one-star rating is NOT for OpenOffice, but for the company who is selling this program. OpenOffice always has been free and probably always will be. Just go to their website and download it. Don't waste your money on a CD. Download the program yourself and burn a CD if you like, but you don't need to. You won't ever NEED to, because you can always download a full updated version of it from the publisher. I have used OpenOffice since it first came out and it IS a great, free replacement for MS Office. You can do anything with OO that you can with the high priced top brand.
As it turned out, very little. First of all, it is, as it says, completely compatible with MS Word. (Minor annoyance: If I open a previously encrypted document, I have to re-encrypt it before I can close it again).
At first glance it seems to have a different user interface from MS, but with the ability to customize its looks, and a really well done Help section, I was able to make it look very much like what I was used to. especially once I worked on thee top Quick Access Toolbar to make it reflect my needs.
In short; this wp program is completely flexible, reasonably easy to get comfortable with, and at the price, a tremendous bargain. A perfect replacement for MS.
I bought the disc, and it took a few trys to get it to load. Then I had a very nice word program that can open my past documents, and create new ones.
I am very happy and relived! I think it has other office programs, but with the new MS operarting system i find it difficult to locate them.
Most recent customer reviews
But will not is not fully compatible with Microsoft Office 2012 and up...