Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

96%

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on March 22, 2017
I purchased Opening the Door to your God-Sized Dream last week. I love this book and recommending this book to anyone who needs to take that step of faith for their God-Sized Dream. I can't wait to read the next chapter the next day. I love the bible verses and the prayers add into the chapters very helpful when journaling. I am very glad I purchased this book.
on October 13, 2015
I've read several books lately that gave the indication either by title or description that they would help with our God-sized dream; however, they were not up to the task. So I didn't have much in the way of expectations for this book BUT it surpassed them and more! I'm so pleased God put this book in my hands at this time in my life. I really needed each and every message. I will be reading it again and again. Thank you, Holley, for following your own God-size dream and writing this book!
on September 28, 2013
Don't we all have a dream or two stuffed in our pockets? Well, if you are ready to pursue your dream, or even if you are still just dreaming, this book is for you! Holley Gerth walks you through the pursuit of your dreams with the Dream Giver himself. Following along and just stepping into the dream pursuit, is like discovering yourself all over again, dreams are clarified, you become more courageous, little victories come, and before you know it, you are riding on the tail of your God-sized dream! With Holley as your coach, you will be drawn more boldly to both your dream and the Dream Giver like a magnet! I am just so thankful and excited to be on this journey!
on November 17, 2016
A devotional that has it all: thought-provoking daily words from the author, relevant scripture passages and a way to apply the day's principal right away. Perfect for any and all dreamers who want a daily dose of Holley Gerth to go with their coffee (or tea).
on January 27, 2014
I read Holly Gerth's other book "Your made for a God -sized dream" I love the way she inspires those of us that are still working toward our God size dreams. But what blew me away is how even if we make it to our dream or not God still loves us the same. I'm an avid reader and I have to say Holly is a spectacular author. I'm hooked on Holly' s books
on April 22, 2017
Holley Gerth is such a wonderful writer! So encouraging!
on November 3, 2015
Holly writes like she is your best friend giving you encouraging words and love on each page. A must read for anyone who wonders if there is more to life than what you are doing right now.
on March 10, 2016
Excellent book!!
on July 21, 2014
Excellent devotional! Loved it and am giving them as gifts! I would recommend this book! GREAT job Holley!
on July 4, 2015
Love all of Holly's work. She is so uplifting, encouraging and positivie.