Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on March 25, 2017
I love the way this book helps me enter the Scriptures and interact with God in a very personal way. I have used it in my personal devotions as well as with groups. I highly recommend it.
on June 27, 2011
I owned this book once before, but misplaced it during a move; I'm really glad to have it back in my life since it seems to be out of print at this time. The copy I received is in perfect shape, although it is not new. The book is well written, easy to use in a group setting or individually, and has great Christian imagery. It's easy to get centered for prayer and/or meditation using this book as a guide.