- Series: Special Publications (Book 62)
- Paperback: 478 pages
- Publisher: American Geophysical Union; 1 edition (January 10, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875907334
- ISBN-13: 978-0875907338
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,349,046 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Opening Space Research: Dreams, Technology, and Scientific Discovery (Special Publications) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Grid" by Gretchen Bakke Ph.D.
Charting the history of our electrical grid, Bakke helps us see what we all take for granted, shows it as central to our culture and identity as a people, and reveals it to be the linchpin in our aspirations for a clean energy future. Learn more
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more