|Item Weight||34 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 48 inches|
|Item model number||DHW-003-04|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
48 x 50 1/2inch Openings Square Mesh Welded Wire 19 Gauge Hot-dipped Galvanized Hardware Cloth Gutter Guards Plant Supports Poultry Enclosure Chicken Run Fence Indoor Rabbit Pen Cage Wire Window Doors
- Low Return Rate: 68% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Hardware Cloth
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amagabeli Hardware Cloth is used predominantly for pest control screen and fencing. The cloth mesh is cut with tin snips and shaped for specific projects in a home or on a property, including coverings for window and screen doors, chicken run, rabbit fence, tree guards, drains, gutters, under eaves, soil sifters, and much more.
- Material & Size: 19gauge, heavy duty hot dipped galvanized hardware cloth, providing a double zinc coating for maximum rust resistance and long life, measures 48 inch 50 foot, cut easily with scissors. Molded or folded as needed without any problems. The 1/2-inch mesh roll is flexible and tight enough to leave out larger ground crawling arachnids.
- Gardening Pest Control Mesh: Wire mesh fencing use on the bottom of a raised garden bed and flower beds to allow drainage and root growth, to keep out bugs and insects, rodents like rats, mice, moles, snakes, small animals like little cottontails, antelope squirrel; great protection for vegetables, tomatoes, strawberries and herbs.
- Poultry Enclosure: The 1/2" galvanized harwdare cloth for a huge enclosure to keep racoons, owls, a german shepherd, a border collie;to keep snakes, scorpians, raccoons, possums, skunks, waesels, etc out and make rabbits, chicks, hens, birds safe.
- Guards-Tree Guards & Gutter Guards: Work with T posts and wooden box to generate large space for trees or sieve soil dust in projects or big airport engineering.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- 1/2”opening mesh, 48"x50', 19 gauge
- Hot dipped galvanized, double zinc coating
- Rust resistance and long service life
For use around gardens, in workshops, and for everyday home or property projects, covering for window screen, chicken run, coops, rabbit fence, tree guards, drain gutter, soil sifters, garden raised bed, pest control, garden fence and form a grazing frame on fresh green grass.
Easy to install
- Step 1
- Step 2
Pest control used as Chicken/Rabbit Coop or Garden Fence
- To fence out rodents rats, mice, moles, snakes, small animals cottontails, antelope squirrel racoons, owls, a german shepherd, a border collie.
- Protection for vegetables, tomatoes, strawberries and herbs;to keep snakes, scorpians, raccoons, possums, skunks, waesels, etc out and make rabbits, chicks, hens, birds safe.
Build a chicken tractor
Move the tractor from spot to spot, an open bottom chicken tractor lets you control where the chickens graze in your yard.
Move your chicken tractor across your yard, giving them a fresh spot of grass each time. Move it every two or three days to keep them from laying the grass bare.
Grazing frames (like a raised bed)
Form a grazing frame on fresh green grass. Enhances the quality of chicken eggs and meat for nutrients in green vegetation.
Set one above a patch of grass, and the grass will grow up through the openings. Your chickens can snack on the green tips, and the frame protects the roots so that the grass survives to grow another day.
Protects the trees from damage caused by wildlife.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have bought this Galvanized Fence the reason for its rust proof, I just love it for wear, durability, strength and looks good around the property, too.
Most recent customer reviews
Will buy again.