- File Size: 2643 KB
- Print Length: 442 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1545421900
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Human Legion Publications (April 20, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 20, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07111NDK1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,890 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.95|
Save $9.96 (71%)
Operation Breakout (The Sleeping Legion Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 442 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have to admit being lost at times. Slang was used and I had no idea what it meant, referred to. I guess you have to read all 7(?) Human Legion books to get it. I looked on web site but no answers there.
I think some sort of synopsis, explanation -- cleverly done or just plain spit it out -- in beginning would be extremely helpful. I don't know where this series falls in from timeline + in respect to other series and revolt.
Last, TO&E ? I think I read twice where squad is 40 or so? USMC has 13, Army 11 in squad with 2,3 fire tms respectively. The buzz words are there but flesh it out some. Fire Tm, squad, platoon, etc. I'm aware of only 2 infantry weapons -- SR 71(?) n mini cannon. Oh, n grenade launcher of sorts n some kind of artillery. I admit that I am semi fanatical w minutia, nuances of TO and weapons -- who has what, where and how many and distance and effects.
When authors make sense w TO&E, adds credibility, realism from just another RPG gamer to someone who at least does the research.
I know author is vet from my online search, so I know he can do in sleep. Other author who 'owns' universe -- don't recall anything that he's a vet but that's ok as long as you take time n trouble to understand what you're writing about and not on an Xbox or Saving Private Ryan. Between that and Platoon, everybody is an expert of nothing.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Marine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera