Gear up and prepare for a brutal battle as you join the war in Tajikistan. This fictional conflict features contemporary geopolitical themes, unfolding in three distinct acts. You'll have to face the new counter-insurgency and the returning threat of the Chinese PLA. Thousands of miles from home, it's up to your Marine fireteam to take a small step into the future in this tense world full of carnage and brutality.
In Operation Flashpoint: Red River, you'll enter into battle on an all-new, 200km battlefield. Explore Tajikistan with your fireteam, playing as a grenadier, rifleman, scout or auto-rifleman. Team up with up to three of your friends with the drop-in/drop-out online co-op multiplayer for both Campaign and FTE modes. With a new counter-insurgency to face and the returning threat of the Chinese PLA, will you be able to win — and survive — this modern conflict?
- Step into the future as you and your fireteam head into combat in Tajikistan
- Explore a fictional conflict with contemporary geopolitical themes in three distinct acts
- Feel the tension, brutality and carnage of modern conflict from the perspective of a Marine fireteam on deployment
- Face new counter-insurgency combat and the returning threat of the Chinese PLA
- Try not to get lost in the all-new 200km battlefield of Tajikistan
- Play as a grenadier, rifleman, scout or auto-rifleman in massive battles
- Work through the Campaign and FTE modes with friends thanks to four-player drop-in/drop-out online co-op multiplayer
- For 1 to 4 players online; 1 player locally