Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on February 12, 2017
This is probably my all-time favorite children's book. It's short, but really fun for both kids and parents.
As with all Boynton's books the animals are adorable. Although the text doesn't really tell a story, it lends itself to acting out by changing your voice to mimic whisper, shout, high, low, etc. I feel like my toddler really picked up these abstract concepts faster because my voice and the pictures reinforce each other.

My 2.5 year old still loves reading this and loves to do a call-and-response type game with us.
on July 13, 2017
Sandra Boynton writes, hands down, my favorite children's books. I learned about them when our school librarian bought a couple for my daughter. Her illustrations are adorable and her stories are too! Barnyard Dance is my favorite,but I won almost all of them. Some are educational (Opposites) and some are just fun (Dinosaur Dance). I have also bought these as gifts and everyone absolutely adores them. If you are looking for a short, fun book for a little kid, get one of these. They might not be complex enough to hold the attention of older kids though (but I don't know because I don't have any older kids).
on May 9, 2017
Love this book. The illustrations are fun and entertaining and the text flows really well. This is one of my favorite Boynton books. She found some really funny opposite and the whole book rhymes. I highly recommend.
baby loves it. its a an easy book to read if your little one like to flip through the pages quickly.
on May 23, 2017
Adorable and nice for my 17 month old at a decent price.
review image review image
on June 27, 2017
I gave this book to my great-grand child and se has to carry it with her in the car every time she leaves the house. She is 2 years old and loves to read. Just the right size.
on April 30, 2017
Great lap book on multiple levels. My 2-yr old grandson likes to name the animals, but the opposing qualities are still a little beyond him. Highly recommend.
on April 2, 2017
This was purchased for our pre-school class. The book was just as described and arrived very quickly. Thank You!
on May 2, 2017
We have a few of Sandra Boyton's books and my 2 year old (and my 4 year old) both love them.
on August 26, 2016
The illustrations in this book are adorable. I got it hoping for it to help me teach my toddler about opposites and it's not exactly what I was looking for, but it's still good fun.