Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 217 reviews
on April 30, 2017
Great lap book on multiple levels. My 2-yr old grandson likes to name the animals, but the opposing qualities are still a little beyond him. Highly recommend.
on April 2, 2017
This was purchased for our pre-school class. The book was just as described and arrived very quickly. Thank You!
on May 2, 2017
We have a few of Sandra Boyton's books and my 2 year old (and my 4 year old) both love them.
on August 26, 2016
The illustrations in this book are adorable. I got it hoping for it to help me teach my toddler about opposites and it's not exactly what I was looking for, but it's still good fun.
on March 2, 2017
It's a book about things that are completely different, written by an adult for children or certain adults. This is a must have for anybody you know who needs help with identifying opposites.
on July 11, 2017
Cute. Trying to teach her opposites. Good for what I want it for. 👍🏼
on February 14, 2015
Opposites is fun to read for both my two year-old and myself. Not only does it give him an outlet to learn animal names and a have a way to cement concepts such as "high" and "low" and " fast" and "slow," it gives us both an excuse to read in silly voices. Simple enough to be used for learning first words, but fun, too.

This one is consistently chosen at bedtime, and it's always a delight to read.
on August 16, 2017
A baby gift. The new parents LOVED it!
on July 17, 2017
We love this author. Each page rhymes.
on March 24, 2015
My toddler loves this book and asks for it by name. It has fun colorful pictures that toddlers enjoy. It only has a few words on each page so it's great for a toddlers short attention span. I'm assuming my toddler has this book memorized because he knows when to turn the page.