- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 1 edition (November 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 156898152X
- ISBN-13: 978-1568981529
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,193,339 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Oppositions Reader: Selected Readings from a Journal for Ideas and Criticism in Architecture 1973-1984 Hardcover – November 1, 1998
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more