Opteka EF-710 DG Super TTL Autofocus Dedicated Flash for Pentax K-30, 645D, Q, K-5, K-r, K-x, K-7 and Samsung NX10, NX100 Digital SLR Cameras
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works on all Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras
- Bounce capabilities in 5 steps up to 90 degrees; flash shooting distance range from 2 and up to 72 feet
- 35mm angle of coverage with Pentax and Samsung digital SLR cameras
- Operates on two AA batteries; fast 0.3-10 second recycling time
- Guide number (ISO100) 22(m)/72(ft) at 35mm
Customers also shopped for
The Opteka EF-710 DG SUPER TTL is designed to work with the all Pentax and Samsung digital SLR cameras, It has a maximum guide number of 72 feet or 22 meters at 35mm focal length (ISO 100). The EF-710 DG is an ideal flash unit for beginners in digital SLR photography, but it is also useful for hobbyists and professionals looking for a handy TTL flash unit offering an effortless bounce flash function. The bounce head can be tilted in 5 steps - horizontal, as well as 45, 60, 75 and 90 degrees.
~ Bounce head - Flash can be tilted in 5 steps - horizontal, as well as 45, 60, 75 and 90 degrees
~ AF assist - LED light beam helps the camera to focus in low-light
~ Automatic shutter speed setting
~ Flash readiness indicator
~ Front and Rear Curtain Synchronization
~ Battery-saving mode shuts down power after 5 minutes
~ 1 Year Warranty
Type: Shoe Mount
Guide No:72' (22 m) at 35mm
AF Illuminator:3.3ft-20ft/1-6m (50mm Lens)
Flash Duration:1/2000 to 1/40,000 second
Recycle Time:0.3-10 seconds (based on fresh batteries & full power)
Power Source: Two 1.5-Volt "AA" batteries (alkaline, lithium, Ni-cd & Ni-MH)
Dimensions:65mm x 54mm x 98mm
Weight:127g (without batteries )
Top customer reviews
The Opteka EF-710 DG, on the other hand:
1. Does not connect to the camera via pTTL (the main reason to buy this particular flash).
2. Does not have an auto thyristor mode to modulate the flash output (which would make the flash at least useable).
3. Will only fire as a manual flash, but with no control over flash strength - all or nothing only. You have to use manual exposure mode and take a bunch of test shots to tune exposure; there's no GN table to help you.
The instructions state that the flash is only compatible with NiMH rechargeables; I was using Eneloop NiMH but it still didn't work. In summary, the Opteka EF-710 DG does NOT WORK IN ANY USEFUL WAY with the Pentax Q. I'll also point out that the seller will not pay return shipping - even though they sold you something that was not what they said it was - so if you want your money back, you will pay to ship it back to them. Caveat emptor....
despite claims,it does'nt work with samsung nx100.
flash not recognised by camera...unfortuneatly cannot
rate this sham product with a minus 5 star...
wont spend hard earned cash here again....