Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 30, 2011
Purchased as a special "add on when you buy this item" deal... cost$10, not worth it.
The screen protectors are too thin to be able to get them on your LCD screen, and when you do, they get tons of scratches on them from the little squeegee card that you're supposed to use to get all the air bubbles out from underneath the film.
The brush/bulb blower is so cheap, that after a few times of squeezing the bulb, the edge of the plastic cracked... no more blowing.
The table top tripod is ok for a small point and shoot camera, but the head screw that you connect it to the camera with was bent on the until I received, so you can't screw it all the way to the bottom of the camera.
The lens cleaning cloths, microfiber cloth, lens cleaning solution, and 5 cotton swabs are the only thing worth using in this kit.... and you can get them in larger quantities for cheaper! ;)

Overall, not worth it!
on September 7, 2010
Screen Protectors: Good for the price, and they give you several
Screen Tissues: you get a small booklet of screen tissues which is handy
Lens cleaner: a requirement if you are planning to take care of your lenses. It works
Tripod: neat, little, very adjustable tripod. I love it

I bought this for my new Olympus e-pl1, it's a great starter kit. I would recommend this for anyone with a new camera (point & shoot or dslr).

After using it for a while:

screen protectors are cloudy,
lens cleaner is.. ok. I got a better one on ebay with a lens I bought (olympus from the 80s)
tripod is... nice but i'd rather spend $20 on a 12" joby gorillapod.
lens cleaning solution: I just use rubbing alcohol, I find it leaves the lens clearer

do not buy.
on February 20, 2016
I got this for the mini tripod and the air brush, which both work great. The problem is the bottle of cleaning fluid leaked during shipment, making everything else unusable. It's probably not a bad product, and the items I wanted it for were undamaged, hence the 4 star review, but beware of potential leak issues.
on September 13, 2009
I received this product as a freebie through another purchase. I have already used several of the items contained in the package although the tabletop tripod is worthless unless you have a inexpensive point and shoot camera. I bought one of these at a retailer for a dollar sometime previously and could not even get it to stand stable with a small camcorder. The lens cleaning equipment and the bulb brush have already come in handy!!!!
on September 2, 2013
This is a nice little kit, it has just about everything you need to clean and maintain your lenses.
As for the tabletop tripod, I wouldn't trust anything bigger than a point and shoot on it.
The LCD screen protectors are no worth the effort, they are just filler product to make the kit seems bigger.
The price is good for what you get.
on September 8, 2016
great value for price
on April 17, 2013
The Opteka Digital Camera Lens Cleaning Kit is very handy to use-didn't have many of the cleaning pieces. Everything is nicely compact which makes it easy to put in my camera bag for use when the need arises while I'm going from place to place.
on July 23, 2016
Great set!
on March 21, 2016
Served it purposes
on April 9, 2009
got it for free from 47th St., and no additional shipping charges, too. :) Tripod is not very reliable - I feel like the camera might tip over anytime. Of course if you have the smaller ones (I have DSLR), this might actually work better. Haven't tried the cleaning solution yet - it might take some more to convince me to try them on my lenses. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question