4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Opteka M3 Professional Heavy Duty Folding Tripod Dolly with Case for Photo and Video Cameras
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All metal ball bearing casters with SureGrip rubber wheels for super smooth roll
- Heavy duty metal construction for professional tripods
- One-step easy lock locking wheels
- Universal fully adjustable leg locks
- Easy folding design with carrying handle
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Opteka M3 tripod dolly is an excellent dolly for use with your professional camera and video tripods, light stands, and background stands. Suregrip all metal ball bearings rubber wheels allow smooth, quite movement without unwanted sliding. The 3-inch ball bearing rubber/metal wheels with step-on brake locks/unlocks rolling and swivel movement. It can be easily attached and removed, and folds with carry handle for compact transport. It has a maximum load of 45 pounds, folds to 24-by-7-inches, and has a circle diameter of 31 inches. Follow the action and keep your horizons true, shot after shot. And, when you move your camera for a different view, you can reset it level in seconds. No more fussing with blurry pictures or tired arms. Opteka's legendary craftsmanship and state-of-the-art engineering creates a unique professional tripod dolly, ideal for today's photographer: whether shooting digital, film or compact video. Fast, light, compact and stable, this Opteka dolly is at its best where the action is.
Rubber surface wheels with metal ball bearings
Doorway Width 31" (78.7 cm)
Folded Length 24" (60.9 cm)
Wheel Diameter 3" (7.6 cm)
Wheel Lock Yes
Weight 7 lb (3.2 kg)
Showing 1-8 of 27 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, the material with which it was made doesn't look or feel cheap at all. It is very easy to setup (5 minutes tops) and also easy to put away. I was really glad it came with a bag for it to carry around, that was a bonus for me! The product is very easy to use PROVIDED the floor on which you roll it is also smooth. DON'T EXPECT it to glide smoothly on uneven surfaces (duh). The wheels are made of steel and are rubberized (I think this could be a problem after years of use). They can also be locked in place and is very useful if you want a more sturdy tripod.
My only problem with it is the noise it makes when rolling around really fast. In any case, I thought I'd just edit those out. If you want an affordable and good quality dolly then this one is a must buy. FOR THE PRICE it comes with, it surely is worth it. Just don't expect a hundred dollar quality out of this one. If you're a pro, then I guess you would just have to invest on something with a higher rated quality.
Have a clean smooth surface and you'll get really high-end looking shots. I also use this dolly (wheels locked and sand-bagged) to get my tallest tripod up over the dance crowd so I can "tape" musical acts, combined into a 2 camera shoot.
I must say I'd buy this again, you just need to know it's limitations.
Other than that, these are a great simple tool for smooth shots. The only caveat to all caster dollies to be aware of is: you need to have a very smooth surface in order for them to be effective.