Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 165 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on December 11, 2016
If using the Opteka 650 - 1300 lens and I suspect their other lenses on a Canon T EF EOS camera you WILL need this adapter. I ordered the adapter when I ordered the lens. Then discovered the lens CAME with the adapter so now have two. Seems well built. All adapter need a gentle hand when being threaded onto the lens. Hurrying, forcing, etc. can ruin the lens or the adapter. This true for ALL adapters and not just this one.Since my ordering two, by accident isn't an expensive mistake and the item is small and might get lost, I'm keeping both. One will go in my desk draw for when I lose the other one... LOL
Enthusiast: Photographyon November 23, 2014
OK. This isn't really worth an "I love it" rating, but it works as advertised and is true to the 60-year old standard. I have an old slide copier that was a T-mount and came with a Nikon adapter...in 1968. I thought I'd like to try it again with a modern DSLR, and mine is a Canon 5DII (full frame digital). What do you know? It works. The slide copier is a disappointment, but that's not the fault of the adapter, which did exactly what it was supposed to do.
on August 26, 2017
I have a Canon t5, and recently inherited a number of lenses (differing brands) that use the 42mm threaded mount. This adapter did exactly what it should. It fit my camera and all of the lenses with no difficulties and it was a reasonable price. It came with minimal packaging and I was using it within minutes.
on September 12, 2017
Perfect fit and easily adjusted. Works great with my Canon T3.
on April 7, 2017
Picked up a 500mm lens several years ago at a yard sale for 20 bucks. With this adapter I am able to use it with my Canon Rebel T3.
on February 6, 2010
This T-mount was purchase for my Canon 10D for my Meade LX200 and my old ETX90. I wasn't sure if this T-mount works for the 10D since the title is so specific about what it is compatible with but no 10D. There is another T-mount in Amazon.com that specified that it works for all these cameras plus 10D but it is a little bit more in price. Since this is my first dSLR and I know that 10D is the only dSLR that takes EF lenses (the new dSLR takes EF and EF-S), I wonder if this T-mount wouldn't work for the 10D. I know the major differences between the EF and EF-S lenses, the coupling mechanism should be identical. That makes me think it is impossible that this T-mount wouldn't work for 10D plus all the other Canon cameras that could take EF lenses.

Fortunately, I was correct. This T-mount works for all Canon cameras that takes the EF type or EF-S type lenses. I wish the description isn't so specific about its compatibility but leaves out some other models. At any case, the quality is solid and it works very well. I didn't notice any flexing with the camera attached to my scope.

Happy with this purchase.
on September 8, 2017
Very satisfied
on August 13, 2013
I was lucky that I didnt take a picture with my Canon 30D with the spotter scope attached. Had I done so the mirror in the camera would have shattered. The clearance is not enough between the spotter and camera. The adapter is not deep enough gap to make between both the spotter and camera. Again, Im lucky that this adapter cost only $15.00 and didnt work right. The mirror in the camera would certainly cost me at least $150.00 to replace.
In closing, I went directly to customer service at Opteka to make certain that I was ordering the right product. What a laugh!
on March 29, 2017