|Item Weight||9.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches|
|Item model number||601-D20XAudio|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
SUNBA 1080P HD, PoE+, 20X Optical Zoom, Night Vision up to 350m, Audio, 2.0 MP, Outdoor Waterproof, High Speed IP Network Security PTZ Dome Camera ONVIF(601-D20X)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.0 MegaPixel, 1080P HD, Engineering Medium to Large Size Camera (Check the size comparison figure), Infrared/IR-Cut Excellent Night Vision up to 350m with 4 Osram Lights, Blue Iris Compatible, Synology with ONVIF Port 8899 (PTZ and Recording Only)
- Audio In ONLY (power the Mic using the camera's special-made DC connector; no need to power Mic seperately), 1/2.8"Sensor, SONY CMOS lens, 20X Optical Zoom, Network Interface: RJ-45 10/100Mb Ethernet Slot, IP66 Outdoor Waterproof w/Aluminum Shell
- High Speed PTZ: 0.01 - 120 degree/s ; Pan 360 degree endless, Tilt -15 - 90 degree (15 degrees upward tilt and 90 degrees downward)
- Available for viewing through Windows, Mac and Smartphone (android & iOS: JFeye, IP Cam Viewer, Tiny Cam Pro); Email Motion Detection Snapshot Alert; Built-in TF card space (inside the camera) upto 64GB
- Energy Efficient Mode for Infrared (low beam light vs zoom in high beam light); ; All Sunba products come with a 2-yr manufacturer warranty on parts and lifetime technical support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SUNBA 1080P HD, PoE+, 20X Optical Zoom, Night Vision up to 350m, Audio, 2.0 MP, Outdoor Waterproof, High Speed IP Network Security PTZ Dome Camera ONVIF(601-D20X)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.84 x 15.75 x 9.84 in||9.45 x 11.02 x 7.09 in||11.5 x 11.9 x 6.9 in||11.3 x 15 x 11 in|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p||1080p, 720p||1080p||1080p|
Core Features (All-In-One Solution)
• Great Vision Quality: 2MP, 1080P, SONY CMOS
• High Speed PTZ
• Super strong IR distance up to 350 m; 4 Osram Lights
• (Built-in P2P) Remote Control
• ONVIF 2.0 & Profile S (Blue Iris Compatible under H.264 34567 protocol)
• 15 degrees upward tilt, a breakthrough for dome cameras
• Power over Ethernet; PoE+(802.3at) required
Manual, Camera, Wall Bracket and a complementary 12V4A Power Adapter
Two Step Easy Microphone Setup (No Microphone Included)
A. Camera's RCA Audio In Port to the Mic's Audio Out Port;
B. Extra DC male port designed to power Microphone directly from the camera's PoE power (DC5.5mm/2.1mm).
No need to wire additional cable to power the microphone like other PoE cameras.
Attention: PoE+ required (802.3at);
Conventional PoE (802.3af) only delivers 15.4W and will cause underpower!
Power Standard: 48V 30W 802.3at Standard (PoE+ solution);
12VDC 4A (if using the optional power adapter).
Higher voltage will damage the unit.
20X Optical Zoom
Vidoe: 25FPS 1080P@PAL;
Angle of View: 2.9~55.4 degree
Video Compression: H.264
Superior Night Vision
IR light: OSRAM+Laser light +Array light+Optical lens
Infrared Distance: up to 350m
HLC: Not Equipped
Email Snapshot Alert;
Detection Region Setting;
Detection Video & Snapshot FTP Upload (video FTP requires TF card/NVR as media due to limited RAM space)
Detection File Storage into TF card
(TF card is not included with the camera)
Top Customer Reviews
I am using it as a POE camera on about 60' of Cat5 cable, and with a 35W power supply, and I have not noticed any issues with this configuration. The PTZ patrols over about 120 degrees in less than two seconds and also keeps track of the zoom for each setting. The software which comes with the camera is poor, but it quickly set up on my video server using Blue Iris software, and I also use Onvifer for a tablet application (Blue Iris also has a good app, but aimed more for security than for playing around). The camera set up easily on both systems, the only problem is the PTZ presets need to be set with their own app, using ActiveX in Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Once set up, I can sit in my breakfast room and observe the wildlife witout spooking them.
The camera is so good I can't think of any way to improve it, unless there was such a thing as a automated spider remover... If I needed a camera for another location, I would by this again in a second - it is that fine a piece of equipment.
I used nmap, port scanners, telnet (only ports open were 9530 and 34561) I believe but they were unresponsive. So I contacted customer support and they gave me the day's superpassword which changes daily. You can find the algo for this password in the firmware coding using hiktools and a good decompiler/editor. Regardless, I tried everything to get this unit back online. It was fantastic when it was functioning. You can literally see a picture on the wall of a home 1/4 mile away. Low light is amazing, IRs barely necessary. Just a fantastic piece of hardware that is unfortunately doomed by firmware blunders.
I suppose I could've allowed their customer service (which is prompt, and great by the way) to telnet in and see if they could reset the cam but at that point I just decided to disassemble it and using the housing to build my own unit using a arduino/pi kit for autotracking and a few more features that I wanted. I suppose if they want to send me another unit, I'll show them my 8mp pi build with license plate recog, facial recog, and a few other nifty treats.
Anyway, as I said, this camera is the best bang for the buck on the market. Go for the autotracking unit if you can, if not, this will surely suffice. Spend some time using their CMS sdk and build your own viewer on pc. I found that NVR control to be laggy. Also using nvidia's deep machine learning software while running a constant 180 degree scan then analyzing the results is really neat.
7 stars if not for the firmware bricking. Sorry Sunba, great product, firmware/software integration is lacking.
I hope to try some of your other products in the near future.
If I need to use the IR then I'll open the window and change the threshold for the IR to a lower number.
Works as advertised. Looking forward to a 4k version with higher zoom from Sunba.
I found that the following NVR for $35.98 works great with this camera via ONVIF protocol. Also the remote PTZ functions via their VSS Mobile android app works well too. I use this this to record 24/7 and it works well with a 2TB WD purple hard drive.