- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 5 edition (January 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133977226
- ISBN-13: 978-0133977226
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #547,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Optics (5th Edition) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gene Hecht is a professor of physics at Adelphi University and author of a number of books including three on American ceramics and seven on physics. His main interests are the history of ideas and the elucidation of the basic concepts of physics. He spends most of his time teaching, studying physics, and training for his fifth degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?