We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- plastic frame
- plastic lens
- Package Includes: 1 - TRUST OPTICS Kids Classic Sunglasses; Frame Size - lens width: 45mm; temple arm length: 125mm; bridge width: 10mm; frame width: 125mm.
- MAXIMUM EYE PROTECTION: TRUST OPTICS Kids Classic Style Sunglasses come with 100% UV (UVA/UVB) protection to ensure that your kids’ eyes are shielded from harm. The lenses are polarized and made of sturdy plastic material. The polarized lenses reduce glare for increased clarity, and also help diminish the harmful effects of UV light.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND KID-SAFE: Ideal for children ages 3 to 10, the sunglasses are bendable, while still being durable. The flex soft frame material and temples are made with flexible food-grade kid-safe materials. With these sunglasses that can bend, be confident your child’s eyes are safeguarded while they play outdoors!
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOR: Stylish and fun, the sunglasses are unisex and come in a variety of colors. The colorful classic design is sure to give your child a cute, yet casual style. Select a pair of sunglasses in your child’s favorite color or to match their personal flair, whether boy or girl!
- CUSTOMER FIRST: Reliable customer service is our priority. Your Casual Kids Polarized Sunglasses come with the TRUST OPTICS Brand’s Hassle Free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered these styles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Protect your children’s eyes with TRUST OPTICS’ kid-safe and kid-proof flexible sunglasses, which are backed by our brand’s 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Our eyes are the window to the world. For children, especially, the world is their playground in which various things, people, and places are fascinating to see. Enhance your child’s contact with the world each day by protecting their eyes with TRUST OPTICS Kids Sunglasses. Harsh environmental factors such as the sun’s UV rays can be harmful to our eyes. With its UV-protecting lenses and comfortable frames, TRUST OPTICS is here to diminish those negative effects and enrich both you and your child’s outdoor experiences. See, explore, and discover more with TRUST OPTICS, eyewear that you can trust.
Your TRUST OPTICS product comes standard with a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty, which covers manufacturing defects, but does not apply to wear and tear from normal use, misuse, abuse, or unapproved modifications. To process a warranty claim, please retain your proof of purchase and contact your authorized seller.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 7.28 x 2.91 x 1.3 inches
- Date First Available: August 9, 2017
- ASIN: B074PD6Y1M
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Added bonus, we don't have to worry about our toddler getting to them and breaking them! :)
They felt so thin and flimsy, but they've held up surprisingly well to my twin 3 year olds and 7 year old. The shades don't offer much in way of UV protection, but they're good little sunglasses if you're trying to get your demon spawn to leave yours alone for a couple seconds
I still don't anticipate them surviving the spring. So far their flexibility is working for them, but we're only a week in (Easter gift)
Maybe I'll remember to update when they break .
3 stars because the shades themselves don't really shade the eyes from the sun
She has about 6 pair of glasses and these are by far her favorite. We will be purchasing a few extra colors for the summer.
I wish they would bring these sunglasses back and in blue. I got these for my toddler boys 2 christmas' ago and the blue pair got lost. We still have the black pair. They have held up amazingly! I've even accidentally stepped on them a couple of times!