DUCO Optiks Computer Gaming Glasses Anti blue light 100% UV protection Amber Lens GX090 Matte Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Now we have applied non-reflective and anti-oil lens materials, meanwhile improving frame design so if any broken issue happens, just send us a message to get a new pair replacement.
- LENSES--Amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable.
- FUNCTION--Block the glare with the DUCO computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block blue light and glare .
- FRAME--Weighing in at only 20-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain,133-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from injection polymer to ensure lightweight durability. Keep your glasses in place with the 17-millimeter bridge and multi-barrel hinges which create rotational stability for a long lasting fit;
- FEATURES：Prevents dry eye, irritation and sharpens detail to ease eye strain,Filters blue light and UV to enhance contrast and protects eyes.Reduces glare to eliminate distraction and stress. Pressure points or fatigue Conforms with all head sizes and will not interfere with your headset.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you do much reading on your computer, tablet or work under fluorescent lighting?Do you know how blue light hurt your eyes?
In the spectrum of 400-500 nano quality inspection, a large number of high-energy short-wavelength blue light emerging continuously, like a sharp blade piercing our eyes crystalline and go straight into the macular area, make us can't open our eyes, tear spontaneously, even with a great pain and soreness!
High Energy Blue Light will cause:
- Painful or dry eyes or Fatigue and stress
- Insomnia (hard to fall asleep or poor sleep quality)
- Macular degeneration and other vision conditions
- Poor productivity and performance
1-Amber tint lens makes glasses perfect for computer and video gaming
2-Classic unisex frame design,looking stylish while protecting your eyes
3-RX-compatible frame so you can fit it at optometrist with prescription lens.
4-Gift style package including box,glasses case ,superfine pouch,cloth and mini screwdriver.
Don't hesitate,start protection your eyes today, say goodbye to eye strain and blue light.
All you need to do is click the button at the top of this page to have your special DUCO Blue Light Shield rushed straight to your door. Your eyes will thank you for protecting it!
[TIP!] Great gift idea
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think it will be okay for my purposes (computering), but I would rather one that wrapped around more to help prevent this (or an anti-reflection coating on the interior).
These work just as well as my Gunnars to relieve eye strain, plus they are more professional looking, easier to stash in my shirt pocket, and they FIT, all at half to a third of the cost of a pair of Gunnars. Also, I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of the product and packaging. They came with a soft cleaning cloth that works better than most, a bag made from the same material, a durable hard case, and a keychain screwdriver for repairs. Everything was secured to a sheet of cardboard with tough plastic and slid into a box. I took a chance on these as a replacement but have been highly satisfied with them.
In the few weeks I've been using them my symptoms have gone away quite a bit so I can say with out a shadow of a doubt that they do work to some extent. I've also noticed they've made the picture on my TV and computer monitor look a lot better as well which is an added benefit. My only complaint would be that it seems I'm constantly cleaning them which probably isn't a complaint at all because the only glasses I've ever worn are sunglasses.
These are well worth the price and they're pretty stylish as well. So if you suffer from all the symptoms of eye strain then give these a shot they won't fully aleviate the problems but they do help significantly. Well worth the purchase price.
I would still recommend them to people, but would caution my fellow large headed friends out there if they plan to wear headphones.
Pros: They do NOT have any correction (Gunnar has a 0.02 correction, which I could not stand). They are light. The light yellow color really relaxes my eyes. They look good on a woman (they are not cute but they are not dorky looking either). Competitive price.
Cons: none so far.
Very fast shipping (the first pair came from China so it took forever to get them; these arrived fast).
I highly recommend them.
IF YOU STARE AT A MONITOR, THEN INVEST IN THIS OR OTHER SIMILAR GLASSES TO PROTECT YOUR EYES.
Pros: Sturdy, they come with a cleaning cloth and a strong case, The lenses actually work and they can be stylish. Oh and they are fairly light on the face which is really nice!
Cons: You must have a very square face in order for them to fit you well.
That is literally It. I feel like they are well crafted, sturdy and you can tell that DUCO put the time into providing the client with all they need to protect their investment however they had been far too square for my face and I had to return them. I believe that other products from this manufacturer would be just fine.
Most recent customer reviews
Ripped off as glasses are useless to me