- Save 30% on DUCO Blue Light Blocking Glasses Gamer Glasses 2142 when you purchase 1 or more DUCO Optiks Computer Gaming Glasses Anti blue light GX090 offered by Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.. Enter code DBPFX3X4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Duco Women's Polarized Sunglasses 1220 offered by Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Duco Men's Sports Style Polarized Sunglasses 8177s offered by Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Duco Women's Polarized Sunglasses 6214 offered by Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.. Enter code TT2IY2LU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DUCO Optiks Computer Gaming Glasses Anti blue light 100% UV protection Amber Lens GX090 Matte Black
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$38.01 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Now we have applied non-reflective and anti-oil lens materials, meanwhile improving frame design so if any broken issue happens, just send us a message to get a new pair replacement.
- LENSES--Amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable.
- FUNCTION--Block the glare with the DUCO computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block blue light and glare .
- FRAME--Weighing in at only 20-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain,133-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from injection polymer to ensure lightweight durability. Keep your glasses in place with the 17-millimeter bridge and multi-barrel hinges which create rotational stability for a long lasting fit;
- FEATURES：Prevents dry eye, irritation and sharpens detail to ease eye strain,Filters blue light and UV to enhance contrast and protects eyes.Reduces glare to eliminate distraction and stress. Pressure points or fatigue Conforms with all head sizes and will not interfere with your headset.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Do you do much reading on your computer, tablet or work under fluorescent lighting? DUCO's affordable price points and fashion forward styles computer glasses will allow you to pick up a pair for working at the office, home or outside. Each DUCO frame is RX-compatible so you can fit our frame at any optometrist with your personal prescription.
High Energy Blue Light will cause:
- Painful or dry eyes or Fatigue and stress
- Insomnia (hard to fall asleep or poor sleep quality)
- Macular degeneration and other vision conditions
- Poor productivity and performance
TV, mobile phone and computer screen emit blue lights.
Blue lights hidden in sunshine and LED lights.
Blue lights prevail in digital products.
How blue-light hurt our eyes?
In the spectrum of 400-500 nano quality inspection, a large number of high-energy short-wavelength blue light emerging continuously, like a sharp blade piercing our eyes crystalline and go straight into the macular area, make us can't open our eyes, tear spontaneously, even with a great pain and soreness! All kinds of eyes discomfort not merely has a strong impact on our work but life.
DUCO amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics, while the wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing. The anti-glare lens blue coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail so you can stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day.
Top Customer Reviews
Today was my 4th day at work wearing them, I have noticed a decrease in eye-strain and reduction of eye fatigue. They are lightweight and I forget the are on until someone notices them for the first time and pays a compliment. They have a yellow tint, but is much lighter than hunting glasses, or the Gunnars. One other thing to compare to Gunnars... Gunnars come with a storage bag, Duco's come with a storage bag, hard storage case, a cleaning cloth and a screwdriver for making adjustments, for only $35 (at the time of this review).
So after 4 days of daily use, I am convinced that there is benefit for me to wearing computer glasses, and that I don't need to spend $100 to get a quality set.
Please note that I was provided a discount in exchange for testing and providing my honest review. Thoughts contained in this review are based on my experience and personal opinion. I hope this helps guide you in your search for computer glasses - Dan
I think it will be okay for my purposes (computering), but I would rather one that wrapped around more to help prevent this (or an anti-reflection coating on the interior).
I would highly recommend these to anyone who wants stylish, high quality glasses that help with reducing eye strain. I'm very happy with this purchase.