Optimal Grill Barbecue Grill Brush
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy Duty Brass with Long Handle + Wide Head
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 7 x 16 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.53 pounds|
Your search for the Best Grill Brushes on Amazon is finally over!
Here's why our customers are absolutely loving owning an Optimal Grill Brush:
Every detail that went into the creation of the Optimal Grill Brush right here in the USA was designed to provide an unsurpassable grill restoration experience.
When you purchase from us today, here's just some of the things you can look forward to..
- Customers have reported restoring their aging grills and smokers to their former pristine and shiny glory in mere minutes!
- Buyers have remarked at how sturdy and durable our USA-made brush is when compared to cheaper corner-cutting imports.
- Users have been raving about the time-saving and effortless simplicity of the spiral design. Because we utilize both short and long brass tufts you can simultaneously clean the tops and sides of the grate.
- Our 1 Year 100% Money-back Guarantee gives our loyal customers total peace of mind.
If you're looking for simple, smooth and sublime grill cleaning you've found the answer!
The Secret is in the dual length bristles Hold your brush horizontally, vertically, any which way you choose. Clean all parts (top and sides) of the grill at once giving you more time for enjoying this beautiful summer!
When you place your order today consider putting 2 in your basket, one for you and one for your best friend. Free shipping for all Prime Members
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: It's still holding up really well. None of the bristle have showed any signs of wearing off or breaking down yet. It's getting warmer out and I've increased my grill usage quite a bit.
I always clean before cooking. When I'm finished grilling I just shut her down and let it cool off.
How to clean:
I fire my weber up and get it nice and HOT!
Next I use a lemon (once a week or when really dirty) I stab it with a fork and scrub with the lemon.
Next I use this brush until I'm satisfied.
Then if you still have the other half of lemon go ahead and make one more pass.
And there you have it, a nice clean grill ready to go cook on.
Everyone with a grill should own one. And it's worth the few extra dollars to put American's to work!!! Thank you for the Buy American option!
This is the right tool for the job!