Optimarketing: Marketing Optimization to Electrify Your Business 1st Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
- Paperback : 188 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1499272251
- ISBN-13 : 978-1499272253
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.43 x 9 inches
- Item Weight : 9.3 ounces
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (May 12, 2014)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,355,236 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Appalled as I was, I admit there was something to what he said. A weak creative execution can produce acceptable results when it tempts the right people with the right freebie.
Which is fine if you’re into acceptable. It is less fine if you’re into knock-it-outta-the-park.
I tend to fall in the latter category, which is why I’m giving 5 stars to Robert Rosenthal’s *Optimarketing.*
I hate admitting that I fall short of marketing omniscience, but as I read I kept overhearing myself say, “Whoa, didn’t know that” and breaking out the highlighter.
To be sure, I’ve been in the biz for a while, so many of the topics were familiar. Rosenthal’s insights and anecdotes freshened them, gave them new perspective, new relevance.
I emerged with some new tools, and with renewed enthusiasm for my work. Perhaps most telling is this, which I paused mid-read to write in my personal journal: “New marketing book called Optimarketing. Inspiring me to soar.”
Optimarketing is a needful balance of common sense, inspiration, and motivation. Highly recommended.
It's chaotic out there these days... with more media than ever in which to pitch your sales message. Robert Rosenthal is one of the savviest marketers I know. And his book distills years of successes working for top-tier companies, start-ups, and ad agencies. He doesn't rest on his impressive laurels, but brings everything up to the minute to tell you TODAY's best practices for creating revenue-generating landing pages, emails, lead generation campaigns and more.
Optimarketing sheds light on a complicated, but essential, topic: marketing in the 21st century. I highly recommend you buy and read this book.
No question I'll be reading it again and taking extensive notes!
Most people do not consider me a marketer, but in the course of running my business (and helping friends and relatives run theirs), I've run PPC campaigns, written plenty of copy, designed landing pages, done direct mail, and plenty of split testing and more.
I've read most of the classic texts and learned a lot from them. I've received the same level of value and actionable ideas from Optimarketing, but all in one concise and easily digestible resource.
2. He debunks numerous myths with cool, clear logic....like the 40/40/20 rule in direct marketing.
3. He offers numerous actual formulas and calculations that can help marketers make better decisions.
4. Robert has a great sense of humor and this book is a fun read if you're interested in creating marketing efforts that matter.
5. The book is actually a collection of short essays...so information is presented in short easy-to-read and understand chunks.
6. Unlike many marketing experts Rosenthal focuses on the importance of the marketer...and how having the right people in place can make all the difference.
7. There's no BS or filler material. It's all information you can use.
It's wise, candid, and tells marketers things they really need to hear, whether they want to or not. Robert has chops and insight...and he's not afraid to use them.