- Paperback: 106 pages
- Publisher: Booklocker.com (April 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 163263645X
- ISBN-13: 978-1632636454
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,981,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Optimistic Trust: Exhilarating Anticipation That Foresees and Receives God's Best Paperback – April 10, 2018
|New from||Used from|
"Maybe You Should Talk to Someone" by Lori Gottlieb
"This is a daring, delightful, and transformative book." ―Arianna Huffington, Founder, Huffington Post Pre-order today
About the Author
Jim Croft, protégé of Derek Prince, has ministered physical healing and deliverance for 50 years and is a globally recognized Bible scholar and teacher. In this book, Jim lays out solid biblical teaching and outlines the steps to build Optimistic Trust in God's abundant blessings.