Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,407 reviews
on March 26, 2015
The supplement does what is advertised. The supplement increased gains, energy, and dedication. I've definitely noticed the difference. Moreover, it's dirt-cheap!

To those who are confused as to the conflict of solubility: creatine isn't soluble in water. Water is pH neutral and polar. Creatine is neither of those two and therefore will not dissociate in water. It is for this reason that creatine is micronized. Some skeptics didn't take the time to figure what micronization is before spouting out their two-cents. Stomach acid, however, contains enzymes that act as biological catalysts to rapidly break down creatine so that it may be absorbed in the digestive tract. "Does it work?" Just because it doesn't dissolve in water does not mean it won't break down when consumed. The same concept applies with other nonpolar chemicals. Try dissolving some other supplements around your house. How about those gel fish oil tablets? That probably isn't going anywhere when put in water, eh? Still works when you injest it though, doesn't it?
These skeptics are the people who still believe gum stays in the stomach for several years; ignore them and buy the supplement. Simply-put, dissolution has nothing to do with its functionality. Take it from a chemist and ignore the uneducated skeptics.

I love the product and definitely will buy again. Thanks! :)
1313 comments| 565 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2016
Optimum nutrition is a brand which i really trust. The product is usually high quality and reasonably priced. i take the creatine powder along with the bcaa capsules and the glutamine capsules prior to my workout. I feel like this has helped my workout. I feel more stamina and endurance when i lift and do cardio. I would recommend this product for anyone who is trying to get that extra rep or run a little further.
on May 21, 2017
It's hard to tell if this product improved my speed of muscle building, but I can lift noticeably more weight and more reps when taking these supplements.

According to my research, it allows your muscles to store double the type of energy required for power movements than your diet can supply (mainly beef), thus allowing you to workout your muscles harder and get more gains for your efforts. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to build muscle mass, especially those who don't consume a lot of red meat.
on April 10, 2017
Great supplement and Optimum Nutrition always delivers. Looked at the top of my fridge and realized I used their BCAA, Creatine, Whey, and Glutamine, and this wasn't on purpose... I just like to buy the top rated products and ON is always up there in quality reviews.

And yes, this stuff works great, just as a good creatine paired with a consistent workout routine should.
on August 23, 2016
This stuff is legit. I showed it to a buddy of mine that is much more experienced than I am and he agreed. Since its pure creatine, its very potent. I only take a teaspoon a day and I've started seeing results already. Its only been a few weeks. The key is to take it at the right time. Its designed to help grow your muscles right after a workout. I take it with my whey protein to help it get digested faster.
on May 3, 2017
This is a quality creatine product. I've since switch to bulksupplements brand as I find it to be better in quality, mixability, and price. If you can find this on sale, it's a high grade creatine.
on May 6, 2017
Creatine. Pure and simple. Why pay more? Look no further. This is all you need. Thirteen words to compliment this fine product.
on August 14, 2016
Great Product at a Great Price!
review image
on June 10, 2017
Pretty good stuff at a good price. It is still a bit gritty, but I don't think there is any way to get away from that. The micronized power makes it better. All in all I have a good experience with this.
on September 22, 2016
I use this during my bulking phase and it worked very well. One of the most reliable and safe creatine products on the market. The ON brand is always reliable and the pricing is extremely competitive! Over all great product and I will purchase it again in the future!