Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on November 24, 2015
Definitely gives you lucid dreams and boners in the morning as other people reported.

I stopped taking it because I get enough through my diet now. (Not boners, but Zinc & Magnesium for those that didn't know what I meant)
22 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2015
This pills are addictive. They make me have weird dreams like I am flying on a dinosaur. Just yesterday, I dreamed about being a merman and exploring sunken ships. Five stars for letting me escape this cruel daily living and letting me have psychedelic dreams.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2016
I purchased this mainly for my poor sleep, although I do workout a fair amount. I have narcolepsy and don't sleep all that well. I've noticed that when I take 2-3 of these pills at night I stay asleep and wake up at night much less. The first night I took them I slept the entire night through! This coming from a guy who wakes up on average 15-30 times a night.

I hope this is something that my body can continue to use over time with the same results, because so far it's been near life changing to wake up feeling good!
on May 7, 2016
Did all the dangerous things in life and developed a sleep issue. Tried these while I was in the desert and loved them. Didn't want to use prescription drugs or jam crap down my throat. As far as building mass and burning fat, don't look for miracles in pills... Make it happen in the weight room, outdoors, and eat properly.
on May 24, 2015
I have had to take sleep medications before, but this stuff actually works better than those. Instead of simply knocking you out for a few hours, this blend helps induce naturally deep sleep cycles that can last all night. Because of the better sleep I have more energy during the day. This product really has made an impact on my life.
on December 12, 2014
I dreamed of being a doughnut maker making some giant doughnuts that you could wear and eat. woke up sweating and drooled all over my blankets.
1010 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2016
I did not notice any benefits using this product. However, I did experience UTTERLY INSANE dreams every night. They weren't necessarily good or bad, but rather extremely imaginative and just plane ridiculous. Sometimes I would wake up thinking "WTF why?!" Other than the crazy dreams, this stuff gave me intense cotton mouth and made me feel like a zombie in the morning. Sluggish start every morning and I would feel brain fog for the first half of the day rendering me pretty much useless.

I did not notice any improvement at all in terms of muscle gain or performance. I researched the so called "benefits" of ZMA and I quickly discovered that the ONLY scientific/scholarly article reporting benefits from ZMA was published by Western Washington University. Dr. Lorrie Brilla - The patent holder for his own formula of ZMA who funded the project himself. Several scientific studies have been conducted since then (without bias) which have found no benefit of using ZMA.
on February 17, 2016
I can honestly say that this changed my life. I have never slept better. I bought it because of the reviews about sleep improvement and really ignored the comments about muscle growth.

I have been training hard and eating to gain muscle so I don't know how much to attribute to the ZMA, but I put on about 3 pounds of muscle and lost 2 percent body fat in the last 6 weeks that I have been using ZMA. Hardly what I expected as a 44 year old woman. So between the incredible sleep and possible "gainz" I am jazzed.
on October 2, 2013
ZMA is awesome. Not only does it help me sleep, but it also aids in recovery from workouts and regulates testosterone. I find that calorie restriction and exercise together can knock out my sex drive; this supplement definitely helps in that department. If you're going to spend money on a supplement, this is a solid buy.
on May 27, 2016
Priced competitively. I take this stuff every night. Most people are deficient in magnesium and zinc is a great supplement to take as well. If you're a lifter, you need to start taking ZMA before bed. All it is is Zinc, magnesium and B6. . . safe and natural. Take it every night or at least on lifting days.