Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Optimus H-3603 30-Inch Baseboard Convection Heater with Digital Display and Thermostat
|Price:||$46.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 heat settings (750 and 1500 -watt)
- Automatic thermostat control
- Internal heat limiting thermostat with overheat alert and tip-over safety switch
- Durable heavy gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Built-in carrying handle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Optimus H-3603 30-Inch Baseboard Convection Heater with Digital Display and Thermostat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BWP Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Wattage||750||1500 Watts||750||1500 Watts|
|Warranty Description||Three years parts and labor, 30 days over the counter exchange for initial defects||Three year limited warranty||2 year from the original date of purchase.||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||8.5 pounds||9 pounds||8.54 pounds||12 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.5 inches x 30 inches x 6 inches||9 inches x 39.7 inches x 5.4 inches||10.75 inches x 30 inches x 6.25 inches||7.5 inches x 45 inches x 5.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
What I like about this heater:
- It's silent. Really, there's no motor or fan at all, just a large electrified plate. If you hear anything at all, it will be the click when it turns on or off (unless your ears are sensitive enough that you can sense the vibration of electrical current through a large resistor).
- It has a digital temperature control and reading that's LED so you can read it in the dark.
- It's small and slim and fits just about anywhere (like at the foot of my bed).
- It can heat my entire small bedroom to a comfortable 72 degrees even when it's 30 degrees outside and there's no other heat source in my house.
The only downside with the previous two (black) heaters I bought from a different store (not Amazon) is that after a week of usage the down temperature button broke, so the only way to decrease the temperature was to keep pressing the up button until it rolled over. But so far this hasn't happened with the (white) model I bought from Amazon, so either it's random chance it didn't happen again or the original manufacturers fixed that design flaw.
After receiving the unit, I ran it for a while with the timer. As designed, the unit turned off after the time limit, however, when I turned it back on, it sparked on one side. At first I didn't believe what I saw, but then I turned off the lights, only to see a segment on the element starting to glow. Eventually it started throwing off small sparks before I just shut the thing down. It will be returned shortly.
1. minor: cannot put on a separate timer to come on and off at pre-determined times.
(Comes on, but requires a button-push to heat)
2. not-so-minor: when it reaches the thermostat temp, the measured temp keeps dropping down and up every second endlessly, clicking the heat on and off with it. This is the sign of a cheap or defective temp-control unit.
Were it not for the temperature control portion, I would give it 5 stars, but not only is it annoying, but it cannot be good to have 6-7 amps surging on and off endlessly, especially in an old house with dodgy wiring.
I hope mine is just a defect, and a replacement is better
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great product. Has a wonderful heating capacity. We use it all the time. It's being used in a small bathroom where there is no heat. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Linda
Worked for about 4months then never shuts off. Woke up at 85 degrees today. Trashing. Fire hazard.Published 7 months ago by Laura B. Long
i got this heater on Dec. 10 2014 it stoped working on JAN 21 2015 a wast of money optimus will not return calls or emailsPublished 18 months ago by Ryan
I received item and on pluging it in started smoking have had a bacd time returning it found out 2 seller not aware of this not sure I will buy big items agINPublished 19 months ago by constance colucci