- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Officially Licensed product
- Product Includes: Jumpsuit with muscle torso and arms, and soft character headpiece.
- Whether it's Halloween, birthday parties, or even a fun filled night, disguise is good for everything!
- Quality materials used to make Disguise products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These authentic licensed Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots costumes from Disguise are a great way to get your loved ones into the evil fighting spirit this Halloween. Costume includes the jumpsuit with muscle torso and arms, and soft character headpiece. Great on their own, and even better as a group theme with the other Transformers and Hasbro characters in our store.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 13 x 4 inches; 8.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 42643M
- Department : Costumes
- Date First Available : May 29, 2012
- Manufacturer : Disguise Costumes - Toys Division
- ASIN : B0085HSX72
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By OCMom714 on November 1, 2019
By Heather Johnson on October 26, 2016
By Mommaoftwo on September 4, 2018
He LOVES it, though, and wants to wear it every day. It's an adorable costume.
- Sizing: My toddler is 3, but he is a little big for his age (he wears 4T clothes). In the beginning, I got the medium (3T-4T) size but it was a little too tight for him, so I changed it to the large (4-6) size. But the large size is too long for him,so I would need to fix it before he wears it on Halloween.
- Design: the costume is one piece with an opening in the back with velcro straps. The upper part has cotton (???) balls inside to show the muscles. The muscle makes the upper part warm but bulky and awkward to move. The bottom part is with a very thin fabric (the whole costume is with the same thing fabric), and looks like he is gonna be cold outside if nothing is worn under the costume (we live in MD). Also because it is one piece, I think this is not a potty friendly costume. I wished it was two pieces instead of one.
- Mask: 3T-4T size was too tight on his head, but 4-6 size is too big and wiggles around so he can't really use it as a mask, but maybe as a hat.
Overall, I think this costume is good if used just for couple of hours. My kid's daycare is having a Halloween party and he is gonna wear this to his daycare, but I can't imagine him wearing this all day long, or even more than 2 hrs.