- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Optoma HD28DSE 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
|Price:||$1,939.56 & FREE Shipping|
- Screen Size Range: 71-inches from 8 feet; 107-inches from 12 feet
- 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 30,000:1; Keystone Correction: Yes, Lens Shift: No
- 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp
- 2x HDMI 1.4a with MHL (on port 1), 3D Sync Port, mini USB, USB-A (USB Power Only), 12V Trigger. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What's In The Box?
- HD28DSE projector
- Lens cap
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote
- Multilingual CD-ROM
- User's manual
- Quick start card
- Warranty card
HS28DSE: Ultra Home Cinema Projection
Breathtaking Clarity, Depth and Realism
The HD28DSE is a powerful home cinema projector engineered to deliver an immersive experience with tremendous detail and jawdropping eye candy in Xbox One and PS4 games, Blu-ray movies, and set-top box HDTV programming. The integrated Darbee Image Enhancement Processor utilizes neuro-biologic algorithms to enhance detail and depth in skin tones, textures, and reflective surfaces while noise filtering produces amazing image clarity. The end result is video games, Blu-ray movies and HDTV programming that is simply mind-blowing and larger-than-life.
With Four Corner Adjustment the trapezoidal image can be quickly corrected by adjusting the corners of the image in or out, which simplifies installation and eliminates frustration.
The HD28DSE’s features the latest and greatest digital media interface with support for MHL v1.2. MHL v1.2 enabled HDMI ports allow MHL devices such Optoma’s HD Cast Pro, Roku’s Streaming Stick and Smart Phones to connect directly to the projector to playback music and video, view pictures and even share web pages and other user generated digital media content.
DarbeeVision creates revolutionary image processing technologies and products that have received world-wide acclaim for enhancing depth, clarity, and realism of digital images and video content.
Creates razor sharp pictures and amazing videos with incredible colors and brightness, while providing world class reliability and longevity. Advantages: Consistent Color Precision - BrilliantColor offers up to 6-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on screen. Outstanding Readability - With high native contrast ratios, the deep blacks and crisp whites ensure that text and charts are easy to read. Fast Digital Video Performance - The DLP chip has a super fast response time of 16 microseconds and easily supports up to 144Hz refresh rates.
Green by Design
The HD28DSE has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to (1) use 0.5-Watt power consumption in standby mode - up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode, (2) limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control, (3) employ long-life materials and components, (4) use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards, (5) use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials, and (6) comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
This projector uses Texas Instrument BrilliantColor Technology.
DLP projectors use advanced color processing to produce exceptional contrast ratios for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. The crisper whites and ultra-rich blacks mean images come alive and text is easier to read.
Full 3D Compatability
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.