Ora LED Solar Powered Waterproof String Lights, 100 LED's 55 feet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Ora LED String lights are Solar Powered and totally wireless with convenient Dusk/Dawn Sensor which will automatically activate the lights at dusk and deactivate them at dawn
- Elegant and vintage style ambient light in Brilliant Crystal Clear Daylight color, Steady and Flash and Modes, will compliment any setting, whether it’s your Christmas tree, Landscape, Lawn and Patio, Wedding and Party décor, Garden and Yard
- Large Solar Panel provides more than enough power for 8+ hours per charging cycle, never worry about having your lights shut off during the night
- All components are IP65 Waterproof and Weather Resistant, you can leave them outdoors all year round with no worries
- LED’s lasts over 30,000 hours which makes the Ora LED String Lights Maintenance Free, Mercury free, Green Certified and Energy Efficient
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ora LED String lights give a new perspective to traditional home, garden and holiday decorative lighting. With Hi-End Energy Efficient Solar Powered LED's and its unique Dusk/Dawn sensor the Ora LED string lights are completely maintenance free and you will never have to rely on any AC power or batteries. The Ora LED Solar Powered String Lights are Waterproof and Weatherproof and should last for 8+ hours per cycle. The Ora Solar Powered string lights can be operated in steady or flash modes. The solar panel comes complete with a mounting stake and swiveling mount for easy positioning. Just mount the Ora string lights and position the solar panel where it will capture the most sunlight and you are good to go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Day 3: Well, that didn't last long. The lights are no longer working. I will be asking for a refund or replacement.
The solar panel is right next to another one for a string of snowflakes, and those have been working without a problem, so I am certain that it is the product that failed, not a 'lack of sunlight' or something like that.
Day 1: Loving them so far! Not a very warm color LED, but not surprised.. Most are cool white/blue.
If it's not super dark out, you can hardly tell if they're on or not—and even then, they seem to only run for MAYBE two hours before they fade into nothingness—even on a full day's charge. (And it's been very sunny here during the day since I put them up.)
Not only do they not last long—but they're barely visible for about 50% of the time they stay on for, as they begin their fade after about an hour of being on. The photo here is at full brightness, right when I put them on my house and turned them on.
AND, on top of that, the cords are quite fragile. I completely severed one strand when it got pinched in a standard Christmas light clip. I have *never* seen that happen with a string of lights in the 15 years I've been decorating for Christmas. (I was going to do my roofline, but couldn't because I was short a strand. EYE ROLL.)
0/10. Will never order again. Will not recommend. SUPER BUMMED AT MY LACK OF OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS CHEER.
UPDATE: 12/15/17 Lights ARE working! OE (Operator Error)! They just needed to have been turned on. My bad. Will now change my rating to 5 stars.