- Series: Library of Ecclesiastical History
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: James Clarke & Co (May 8, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0227170911
- ISBN-13: 978-0227170915
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,331,997 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Oracles of God: An Introduction to the Preaching of John Calvin (Library of Ecclesiastical History)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Thomas Henry Louis Parker (1916-) is an Anglican priest and Emeritus Reader at Durham University Publications: The Oracles of God, 1947 Calvin's New Testament commentaries, 1971 John Calvin, 1975 Calvin's Old Testament commentaries, 1986 Calvin's preaching, 1992 Calvin's Old Testament Commentaries, 1993 Calvin's New Testament Commentaries, 1993 Calvin: An Introduction to His Thought, 1995
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|