- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.1 x 2 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00VQTOIH0
- UPC: 609132534645
- Item model number: SG_B00VQTOIH0_US
- Customer Reviews: 77 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#79,583 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #596 in Toothpaste
Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste Fruity Fun Flavor - 1.5 oz (Pack of 3)
($3.15 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Helps remove plaque for cleaner teeth
- Fluoride-free, safe if swallowed
- Non-abrasive for gentle cleaning, Helps remove plaque for cleaner teeth
- Helps clean your child's teeth and best of all, it's fluoride-free so it's safe if swallowed when used as directed. Training toothpaste is gluten, dairy and sodium lauryl sulfate free and is non-abrasive for gentle cleaning.
- 18 months - 4 years
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For cleaner teeth. Safe if swallowed. Fluoride-free. Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste helps clean your child's teeth and best of all, it's fluoride-free so it's safe if swallowed when used as directed. Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste does not foam and does not contain abrasives or sodium lauryl sulfate which can cause mouth irritation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsPurified Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Saccharin, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.
77 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were hardly any other toothpaste brands that offered over 24 months, so we went with this and it's doing a great job since he recently went in for his cleaning and no cavities! Baby steps