Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.01 shipping
3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Oral-B Pro 6000 Smart Series Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White
- Remove 300% more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
- Customizable multicolor SmartRing provides real-time visual coaching on timing and pressure to help you brush like your dentist recommends
- Pressure sensor technology automatically slows brush speed and visibly alerts you to protect gums from over-brushing
- Rechargeable with 5 cleaning modes allow you to brush based on your needs: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Pro-Clean Mode
- Featuring a Lithium Ion battery that's designed to charge with lightening-fast speed, all while delivering long-lasting, consistently powerful cleaning action between charges
- Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled: With Dash Replenishment, this toothbrush will automatically place an order for brush heads when it’s time for replacement so you never run out
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
Track your brushing via the free Oral-B app
Visible Pressure Sensor helps protect gums
5 Brushing Modes
Lithium-ion battery lasts 14 days between charges
Compatible with a variety of Oral-B brush heads for every oral care need
CrossAction: Precisely angled bristles are set at 16 degrees to reach deep between teeth
|PRO 6000||GENIUS 8000||GENIUS 9600|
|Brushing Modes||5 Brushing Modes||6 Brushing Modes||6 Brushing Modes|
|Tech features||360° SmartRing||Position Detection; 360° SmartRing||Gum Protection Technology; Position Detection; 360° SmartRing|
|Travel Case||Premium Case||USB Charging Case||USB Charging Case|
|Charger & Battery info||Standard Charger & Li-ion Battery (14 days)||Standard Charger & Standard Battery (11 days)||Standard Charger & Li-ion Battery (14 days)|
|2 Minute Timer Visible Pressure Sensor; Bluetooth Connectivity||✓||✓||✓|
The Oral-B PRO 6000 electric toothbrush with Bluetooth technology provides focused care as you follow your dental care journey and receive guidance that can be adjusted by your dental professional. Download the Oral-B app on your smartphone and use Bluetooth technology to get real-time feedback while you clean for improved brushing habits. The Focused Care feature allows you to implement your dentist’s recommendations via customizable brushing plans for key focus areas. The Dental Care Journeys feature lets you follow a pre-programmed routine that matches your oral care goals. These journeys include Fresh Breath, Plaque Fighter, Whitening, Gum Health and Ortho Care.Elevate your custom cleaning experience with the multifunctional 360º SmartRing. Visible from every angle while brushing, the SmartRing allows you to see feedback from the pressure sensor, brushing timer and Bluetooth connection with ease. It can also be programmed through the Oral-B smartphone app to illuminate with your choice of 12 colors as you brush.The Oral-B PRO 6000 electric toothbrush features the professionally inspired CrossAction toothbrush head. The round head is specially designed for a tooth-by-tooth clean, and its criss-cross bristles are set at a 16-degree angle to reach deep between teeth to lift and power away up to 300% more plaque along the gumline for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior. Remove fully discharged batteries immediately. Replace all batteries at the same time. Do not mix used and new batteries, different brands or types. Do not disassemble, recharge or dispose of in fire. DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN UNDER AGE 3. REPLACE BRUSH HEAD EVERY 3 MONTHS OR SOONER IF BRUSH HEAD BECOMES WORN OR LOOSE DUE TO DAMAGE.
User Manual [PDF ]Other Content [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.89 x 7.67 x 9.96 inches; 7.36 Ounces
- Item model number : 6000
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 25, 2016
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble - HABA Hub
- ASIN : B01KTII31K
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,296 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #20 in Rotating Power Toothbrushes
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that the toothbrush has a timer that vibrates at 30 second intervals to let you know to switch areas and a final vibration alert to let you know you have been brushing for 2 minutes. There is also a red light indicator that lets you know when you are brushing too hard. (The app also tells you how many seconds you pushed too hard.)
Overall, the brush is great but the extra price for Bluetooth capability is not worth it in my opinion.
After research on Amazon, this was the least expensive Oral-B with a Li-ion battery, which I believe will last longer. It also has a lot of useful features. Useful features include a full range of speeds, a separate button to select speeds, a warning light for excessive pressure, a light that blinks along with the timer pulses, and a charging station that is easy to clean. So far, it is even more useful than my old Oral-B. It also has whistles and bells that I checked out and have ignored as a waste if time and effort: Bluetooth connectivity to Oral-B's app and the app that tries to be the toothbrushing nanny, but is way too obtrusive and fiddly. A great product, just ignore what you don't need.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm _not_ a fan of the light ring and the pulsing modes. It's all just additional possible failure point that are unnecessary. They should have an option in their line that's minimalistic at a lower price with a replaceable battery instead of this built-in obsolescence. We're already buying their overpriced toothbrush heads why do they want to force us into throwing the base away when we should just be able to replace the battery and get another 6+ years out of it.
Not a bad brush by any means. The important things are great, it's a strong brushing and the battery is great so far.
The toothbrush itself sometimes stops for a second in the middle of brushing and start back up again when the device is fully charged. The app is also poorly designed and makes the Bluetooth feature useless.
That being said, is likely not worth $160, good if you can get it on sale.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.