3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electronic Power Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Price:||($142.47 / Count)|
|You Save:||$37.47 (21%)|
- The NEW Genius 8000 pairs with your smartphone to enable Position Detection which uses facial recognition to help you know where you've brushed, so you never miss a zone
- Customizable multi color Smart Ring provides real time visual coaching on brushing time and pressure to help you brush like your dentist recommends
- Pressure sensor technology automatically slows brush speed and visibly alerts you to protect gums from over brushing
- 6 cleaning modes allow you to brush based on your needs: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, Tongue Cleaning and Pro Clean Mode
- Smart Travel Case allows you to charge your toothbrush and your smartphone at the same time
- Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled: With Dash Replenishment, this toothbrush will automatically place an order for brush heads when it’s time for replacement so you never run out
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Do not use on children under age of 3. Replace brush head every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes loose due to damage . All of the following Oral-B replacement electric toothbrush heads are compatible with the Oral-B Genius 8000 electric toothbrush: CrossAction, Deep Sweep, Floss Action, 3D White, Precision Clean, Sensitive, Dual Clean, Power Tip, and Ortho . A fully charged Oral-B Genius 8000 electric toothbrush with Bluetooth connectivity lasts for up to 12 days with regular use. The superior Lithium Ion battery delivers long-lasting, consistently powerful cleaning action between charges and the precise battery display accurately indicates when it’s time to charge. To ensure that the battery holds its maximum capacity, deplete it fully by using without in-between charges until it is fully discharged. Do this at least once every 6 months for best results . Position Detection helps you brush the way your dentist recommends by tracking how long you've spent brushing each area of your mouth. The Oral-B Genius 8000 toothbrush unlocks the enhanced Position Detection feature within the Oral-B smartphone app. This feature helps to ensure you never miss a zone. Using the Genius 8000’s innovative technology and your device’s camera, our brush helps you maintain healthy brushing habits
Product detailsStyle Name:Electric Toothbrush
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.01 x 9.25 x 9.96 inches; 13.1 Ounces
- Item model number : 8000
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 069055125946
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble - HABA Hub
- ASIN : B01KTII3DS
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,196 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #19 in Rotating Power Toothbrushes
- Customer Reviews:
Replace brush head every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes loose due to damage
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On top of that, the system is very inaccurate. Many times, when I was brushing my left side, the system detected it as the right side.
The biggest flaw IMO is that the system does not even try to find out whether we are brushing the inner side or the outer side of a zone (e.g. upper left). Many people miss the inner sides.
1. No, I do not need another Bluetooth thing near my head (I disabled it)
2. No, I am not going to mount my phone on a mirror and use an app to watch myself brush my teeth. How much did this mount thingy add to the price? Would I actually take the chance of a catastrophe: phone-crash-drowning? (the big-mount-part remains in the box)
3. No, I do not need colored lights on my toothbrush! (If you press too hard the light-ring at the top turns red. It also turns blue for Bluetooth.).
4. No, I do not need a built-in PHONE charger in my toothbrush travel case!
The toothbrush body has several settings and can be adjusted.
It is lighter in weight than its predecessors.
It has a travel case in which the brush can be charged along with your PHONE. No comment. Insert an eye-rolling emoji.
It also has a base which supports the brush for charging and it sits in a ring attached to covered brush heads.
OK, FOLKS: GET READY FOR MY BIG BEEFS:
This annoys the hell out of me. The stand is permanently connected to the electric cord so if you want the brush and all its accoutrements to sit on your sink while it is not charging, you have to contend with a wire. My previous, old model had the option of removing the wired part from the larger holder (with brushes). There was no dealing with the cord unless you are charging the brush. I find this a most dumb design and I have been going through experimentation to have the brush accessible on my counter. I use NOTHING supplied. Just one brush-head in a plastic cylinder --a cap from something or other to keep it upright, and the brush stands alone. I don't have the room for all that stuff!
Another thing that irks me about Oral-B is that in all these years of making this product and telling you to wash the brush head and the brush and separating them, they have never come up with something to protect it and YOU from the metal exposed post, which, though it is only a potential hazard (but we know kids can and do get into things and adults can have accidents) can impale you if you are in such a position and forget it is there. My solution is another plastic cap-like invention to keep that from happening.
Good design is one thing. Little things count. This is an over-designed product. Several less expensive models still had Bluetooth. But "they" say Oral-B is the BEST.
And there you have my curmudgeon report. Other than all my issues, (for which I reduced the rating) this is a tooth brush that works and I like
Note to Oral-B: the next time you re-invent the electric toothbrush, call me.
I don't care much for the bluetooth app, but here are a few things I would like to mention:
*Travel Charger included: I am not at home least 150 days a year. Having this travel charging case that comes with a travel charger is another level of comfort I can't live without now. Taking the original charger out of the base, untangling the wires, and taking it around with you everywhere was such a hassle, I'm really glad they thought of this.
*Built in indicator light: I love the light at the tip that turns red to show you are brushing too hard. It also slows in speed while the light is red.
*Turbo mode: This makes my teeth feel like they're going to erode, but they feel extra squeaky after.
*Lithium-Ion Battery: I kid you not, brushed my teeth in turbo mode 14 times and I had 50% battery left.
*Pro-Mode vs Normal: I never liked the 30 second intervals the brushes would notify you off because once you miss once, they just piss you off. You can now set it to 2 minute interval notifications so you don't feel the rush to move on to the next part of your mouth.
*New shape & color: I really like the new sleeker shape compared to my old T9K. However, the black color is my favorite part. The white color of my T9K started to turn yellow after the 1st year, but black should retain it's color (or the lack of) forever.
I purchased this $140 or so ($200 MSRP). Seller had it for $160 with a $20 coupon that was applied, and of course, free 2 day shipping with Prime. I believe my T9K was about $200 at the time of release, but I'm getting so much for less, it's unbelievable.
Top reviews from other countries
Everyday brushing for 2 mins with this toothbrush lasts for the entire day feels so clean.
Definitely recommend this toothbrush for beginners and the advanced.
Don’t get Philip get Oral B trust me it’s the right decision!
One more thing your gonna Love the Travel Case😮.
Ironically, I probably would have given it a higher rating if it didn’t advertise that feature.
Having said that, it cleans your teeth and that’s probably more important than a gimmick.
On the first days of use, I noticed instant improvement in the way it cleaned my teeth and how it reached areas, I even thought the app worked fine and said to myself what are these reviewers talking about, this app works great....I was wrong!
The APP: After a week of use I started noticing the flaws on the app. It seem kind of slow to scan when brushing your teeth. I don't like that you constantly have to stay put in position in front of your phone for the app to scan your face. I would've preferred if the bluetooth function would work without having to constantly keep your face in front of your phone.
The TOOTHBRUSH: Like i said earlier, the toothbrush works great, but a up and down button would've been more convienient to select brushing intensity instead of just the down button. My other concern is you need to turn on the toothbrush before selecting the different brushing options, i find this to be inconvienient because the tooth paste splashes all ove the place. It would've made more sense if you could select the option you want before turning on the toothbrush. The tooth brush engine sound is kind of loud, especially when the kids are asleep lol.
Overall: I don't regret my purchase but if they implemented the things I mentionned this would've made it the perfect tooth brush for me.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.