3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Power Rechargeable Toothbrush with Automatic Timer and Precision Clean Brush Head
|Price:||($29.97 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.02 (32%)|
- Removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- 2D cleaning electric toothbrush head oscillates and rotates to break up and remove plaque
- 2 Minute Pro Timer: signals every 30 seconds to help brush all areas of the mouth thoroughly
- Compatible with Oral-B Brush Heads for every Oral Care need: CrossAction, FlossAction, Precision Clean, 3D White, Sensitive Gum Care, Deep Sweep, Dual Clean
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Oral-B Pro 500 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush provides a clinically superior clean . The Precision Clean toothbrush head removes up to 100% more plaque . The 2D cleaning action oscillates and rotates to break up and remove plaque. Best of all it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the number 1 brand used by dentists worldwide. vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Battery information: Plug the basic charger (g) or the assembled charging unit (picture B/C) into an electrical outlet and place the toothbrush handle (d) on the charging unit. The green charge indicator light (e) flashes while the handle is being charged. Once it is fully charged, the light turns off. A full charge can take up to 22 hours and enables up to five days of regular brushing (twice a day, 2 minutes) (picture 1). Note: After deep discharge, the green light might not flash immediately; it can take up to 10–15 minutes. If the rechargeable battery is low the red low charge indicator light (f) is flashing for some seconds when turning your toothbrush on/off. For everyday use, the toothbrush handle can be stored on the charging unit to maintain it at full power. Overcharging is impossible. To maintain the maximum capacity of the rechargeable battery, unplug the charging unit and fully discharge the handle with regular use at least every 6 months.
Product detailsStyle Name:Electric Toothbrush
User Guide [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.31 x 4.45 x 8.82 inches; 12 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 069055876626
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble - HABA Hub
- ASIN : B01AKGRP92
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,269 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Do not use on children under age of 3. Replace brush head every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes loose due to damage.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It has a good grip and feels better made—more solid. The brushing feels more effecting and the battery seems to hold its charge better. (The older model's performance suffered when the battery was not fully charged.)
Amazon may send you the older model, but it's just not worth it. (This happened to me 2 of 3 times.)
Me parece raro ya que en la caja viene una cosa y el manual es otra cosa. Me explicaré en la caja viene con el nombre PRO 500 y el manual dice que es VITALITY e incluso el manual no es el correcto ya que viene con instrucciones para cambiarle las pilas al cepillo, cuando es recargable.
Aparte de la diferencia de colores, realmente no se qué funciones tiene el cepillo color negro, pero lo que pude observar en este es que tiene buena potencia y tiene buen tiempo de carga, tiene temporizador (cada minuto que pasa vibra diferente) y el cargador funciona bien.
Recommended if your looking for a simple electric tooth brush
Ahora todos los días me lavo los dientes con el tie.po programado al principio fue difícil por que empecé a llegar tarde a los lugares que iba por lavarme bien los dientes en fi si lo recomiendo
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.