3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity and Travel Case, White
- The world’s first of its kind with Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone
- Real-time feedback with the Oral-B app focuses brushing on your most important areas, tracks habits over time, motivates with helpful oral care tips, and senses when you brush too hard
- CrossAction round brush head with perfectly angled bristles for a precise clean. Specially designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral-B 7000 water tolerant to 500 millibars of pressure
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 6 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, and Tongue Cleaner. Up to 800 brush movements per second
- Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled: With Dash Replenishment, this toothbrush will automatically place an order for brush heads when it’s time for replacement so you never run out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Track your brushing via the free Oral-B app.
Visible pressure sensor helps protect gums.
6 brushing modes.
|PRO 7000||GENIUS 8000||GENIUS 9600|
|Brushing Modes||6 Brushing Modes||6 Brushing Modes||6 Brushing Modes|
|Tech Features||Bluetooth Connectivity||Position Detection; 360° SmartRing; Bluetooth Connectivity||Gum Protect Technology; Position Detection; 360° SmartRing; Bluetooth Connectivity|
|Travel Case||Premium Case||USB Charging Case||USB Charging Case|
|Charger & Battery info||Standard Charger & Li-ion Battery (10 days)||Standard Charger & Li-ion Battery (10 days)||Multi-Voltage Charger for International Travel & Li-ion Battery (14 days)|
|2-Minute Timer; Visible Pressure Sensor||✓||✓||✓|
The Oral-B SmartSeries White 7000 with Bluetooth is the world’s first of its kind with Bluetooth connectivity. Bluetooth communication allows the brush to connect with your smartphone to give you real-time feedback on your brushing habits. The professionally inspired design of the CrossAction brush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 500% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing and there are 6 modes and a timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all, it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. Package includes 1 Oral-B SmartSeries handle, 1 CrossAction brush head, 1 3D White brush head, 1 Sensitive brush head, 1 premium charger with refill head storage, 1 premium travel case, smart guide. SmartSeries handles are compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: CrossAction, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, FlossAction, Deep Sweep, Ortho and Dual Clean.
Product detailsStyle Name:Handle
user manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.68 x 6.61 x 9.96 inches; 2.64 Pounds
- Item model number : D36.535.6X
- Batteries : 1 A batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 069055124987
- Manufacturer : Oral-B
- ASIN : B00P0HAS0U
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,580 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #21 in Rotating Power Toothbrushes
- Customer Reviews:
Not intended for children 3 years and under
Read and follow product labels for more information. Rechargeable battery: Lasts up to 10 days (2 min, 2x/day). Compatible with Oral-B Brush Heads for every Oral Care Need: 1) Floss Action 2) ProWhite 3) Sensitive Clean 4) Deep Sweep
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To be honest, you get a lot of extras with this toothbrush (case, extra types of heads, another holder, etc) which are nice. I use the case quite often. However, the extras definitely come in the price. In reality, I don’t really take advantage of the 6 different brushing modes (it’s hard to tell what mode you are on in the first place) or Bluetooth features after the first few times. Therefore, I wouldn’t suggest spending this much on a brush unless you think you will truly care about these novelties (beyond the first few times).
When purchasing, I wanted to get the toothbrush with the best performance. From my understanding, the PRO 5000 has the same brush performance with a few less extras. If you are just looking for a top performing toothbrush, you might not need to spend the most.
Overall, the brush itself does work great and my dentist has commented that my teeth look better.
WhatI don't like is the phone app. When I installed the app on my iPhone all kinds of commercials came up, followed by message that I can avoid commercials for a certain fee. This is a shady business practice. I paid for the system including the phone app and now they want more money. I have not used the phone app ever since. Who wants to use a phone anyway when you brush your teeth?
If I had to do it over again, I would buy a cheaper model, just because I personally do not use all of the fancy features. My favorite feature is that the toothbrush vibrates every 30 seconds so you know when to switch quadrants. I also like that the light on it will turn red if you are using too much pressure. These features are available in lower priced models, so just think about what you will actually use long-term, especially if you're hesitant about the cost.
The 7000 looks good and works well. The screen is a little smaller than the screen that came with the Triumph 5000 but it works. My only complaint is the battery monitor, which flashes when the toothbrush is charging, which it seems to do all the time. Leave for a few days, with the toothbrush plugged in for continuous charging while you’re gone? Doesn’t matter, it’ll still be blinking when you get back. It doesn’t seem to hurt the ability of the brush to complete its job, but it’s annoying.
Where I find the 7000 falls short is in battery life and charging time. The battery lasts for about 30 minutes. This means if you brush your teeth 2x a day for the recommended 2 minutes, you get 7 days of use out if it. Really, they couldn't pack more charge into this. Also, it takes 24h to fully recharge. You feel that Oral B's energy management is caught in a time loop.
Amazon seems to have ordered a large number of these and kept in a warehouse for months. I ordered my toothbrush at the end of November and it came with a coupon for brush heads that had already expired in the previous March, 8 months earlier.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: Amazon just offered to have me ship the item back for a refund, as apparently I'm not the only one that has had problems. So 1 star for Oral-B for selling a flawed product and 4 stars for Amazon as they offered a proper solution.
My dentist has noticed a difference too also love the traveling case. Have gone on vacations for 2 weeks and works on a single charge would definitely reccomend . I share it with my fiancee the brushes have a color coding system so you wont be confused about who's is who.
Would definitely get 100 percent great product
I have been very pleased with this product wince I bought it last year. It worked so great, I had to buy one for my wife !! :) We both love them !
I highly recommend, especially at deal price I saw last week, I paid around 180$ CAD for each of ours and it is REALLY worth every penny I invested !
Very good pick ! You won't regret it !
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.