Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on December 21, 2012
When replacing our old electric toothbrush, I was deciding between two models and ultimately clicked on the wrong one (meant to get the one that runs on rechargeables). This one's fine, gets the job done. But three things I don't like and almost gave two stars for: It's very loud - I almost don't like to use it if my spouse is already asleep. It's the drippiest toothbrush I've ever owned. And unlike my old one, the base can't be wall-mounted, so it takes up precious real estate on our small bathroom counter. It does go a long time between charges, though, so I may just put the charger in the closet between times.
on November 26, 2013
This is my 3rd Oral B rechargeable. I own a Professional Care and a Vitality dual clean. I purchased the 3d White action after I mis-ordered replacement heads for the dual clean and got 3d replacements (the brush head looks similar). I was too lazy to return them and the battery was starting to get a little weak on the Vitality so, I ordered the 3d with the intent of replacing it. Observations: the handle and single charger are much lighter than the Vitality. I preferred the Vitality to the Professional Care as my teeth/mouth felt much cleaner. Though the brush head is similar on the 3d, the performance leaves a lot to be desired. It "buzzes" and vibrates more than it spins/reciprocates. The torque on the round bristle head is much lower than my other two brushes. Even slight pressure loads down the action. The other two brushes are sealed well and so far have been impervious to any water intrusion. The handle on the 3d is hard plastic and there is a gap between some of the handle components. I'm not too optimistic about it's sea worthiness. The other two have timers, though I knew going in; this one didn't. My children have had throw-a-way spin brushes that performed better. My Vitality only cost $1 more than this when it was new 2 years ago. This brush isn't in the same class and I am disappointed Braun discontinued it. I'm overseas and don't want to go through the hassle of returning. It is just slightly better than a non powered brush. I will use it for traveling and keep it until I wear out all the replacement heads. I will resurrect the Vitality by replacing the battery and procuring the proper replacement heads. 2 Stars is generous........
on May 14, 2013
I like this toothbrush. It gets my teeth really clean. The only negative I can think of is that it is LOUD! Like a million bees trapped in your bathroom. It's not too bad inside your mouth, just remember to turn it off before you remove it.
on October 31, 2013
My wife has an expensive sonic tooth brush that she paid over $100.00 for. I believe this brush works every bit as well for under $20.00! This is my 2nd one, the 1st lasted many many years it out lasted 2 of my wife's sonic brushes!
on March 14, 2015
It's not the color of the picture (the picture is red, and it's a light blue), but it's probably the awesomest electric toothbrush I've used on a budget.

Sure, you can spend hundreds for top-knotch brushes that polish your shoes and do your laundry or whatever it is they do, but at the heart of it, they're probably not going to do much more for your teeth than this thing.

Battery wise, brushing 2 minutes per go, two or three times a day, you'll probably last at least a week between charges. I admit that I haven't tried to push its longevity because it's so easy to charge it.

HOWEVER, ONE CON is that it can break right where the replacement brush heads pop in. The little holes are a structural weakness that can lead to cracks, until finally the whole end just snaps off and you have to get a new one. I did not deduct a star for this, however, because my first brush of this model lasted TWO YEARS before it finally succumbed. Even after it starts cracking, you can probably squeeze another month or two out of it before it breaks.
on January 5, 2014
Works great. Charge lasts a long time, maybe too long. I like to charge my stuff when the battery is actually depleted, but it takes forever! I get to where I feel and hear that it's runnin at about 33% power and I take it in my room, turn it on, shove it under a few pillows and half an hour later its still not depleted. You could say a little ridiculous....I'm just afraid of any battery memory retention issues shortening its life, and the manufacturer DOES recommend whittling the charge down once a month before charging.
Now, the product. Spin motion works good, though it is a limited spin and NOT a full circle spin. More like it vibrates- hard and fast. Kind of a joke after using this and then picking up a normal toothbrush and you think you're being thorough. You move your toothbrush maybe 20 times up and down in one spot and the Oral-B hits the same area 200 times?? I like to eat chocolate, and my teeth have been scraped so many times by the dentist that I have some micro-grooves or rough areas that are just primed for retaining a stain. If I eat chocolate at work, and I like to make my chocolate last, then I know I am gonna be scraping when I get home. I could not believe how much stain this Oral-B took off my teeth on the FIRST USE. I have no doubt that it would keep my teeth virtually stain-free with daily or multi-daily use, but I am too lazy, and it does buzz a bit so I don't like to use it late at night. OH, and to keep any residual water from possibly getting into the innards and messing anything up, I have found a way to store my Oral-B at an angle pointing downward right after use.
on November 28, 2013
This is the second one I've bought. The first was amazing, but the motor conked out after six months. I took a chance on a second one, and it was worth it. I just set it up to recharge for the first time after using it daily for 2 1/2 MONTHS. They say it should last 12 days between charges, and today is the first time I've had any diminished action. My conclusion is that the 6-month one (which did need charged more often from the start) was a defect. Even so, it was good enough for the first 5 months that it was worth it to buy another.

All that said, I will say that it leaves my teeth cleaner than I ever knew my teeth could get. It's better for my gums, and I can use it to clean around dental work much more thoroughly and with less damage than with an ordinary scrubber toothbrush. Even if I had to replace it every 6 months it would be worth it for the health benefits of having truly clean teeth. But this one is doing way, way better than that. And it's a lot less costly than the other brands I've seen.

One other thing, though it's not a hugely important factor, is that the rechargeable toothbrush does not have a battery cover to mess with, or a risk of getting water into the battery compartment.There are no visible charging terminals. I am not sure, but I think it uses wireless charging. Again, one less electrical part to worry about getting wet.
on September 2, 2017
What a great buy, This Rechargeable Toothbrush, is high quality. And so inexpensive compared to othere on the market. I use it everyday and it works. It leaves my teeth shiny, polished, and has cut down on my cavities. Wouldn't be without my Oral-B3d toothbrush. Thank you Braun for making it affordable.
on September 14, 2014
This toothbrush makes my teeth feel so clean after use!! it's amazing! at this price, it's unbeatable. only three cons I've come up with: color, power, and detachable brush. I ordered this thinking I'd get a maroon colored toothbrush in the picture. I instead got a light blue colored one. Not that it bothers me, but I thought it was worth a mention. In regards to power, I unboxed it and didn't work right off the bat, had to charge it first. Overtime, no matter how long I kept it on the charger, it didn't work at powerfully as the first time I brushed with it. One little nuisance I have is that before you can even attach a new brush head, there's a tool you have to buy from oral-b to detach the first one. why they didn't include one in this package is beyond me. however, overall, this is an AMAZING toothbrush at an unbeatable price. I highly recommend this!!!
on May 6, 2014
I got this electric toothbrush because my dentist recommended I use one to keep my wisdom teeth clean and healthy (I never had them pulled and it turns out I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't need to!). Regular brushing can only clean so much, especially in far corners of the mouth like where wisdom teeth are. Like most people, I'm on a budget these days, and I was pretty discouraged when I saw the $200 price tag on other brands like Sonicare. I decided on this (MUCH cheaper) model, and I have to say I love it! Money well spent. My teeth even feel cleaner, and I have the peace of mind knowing I'm cleaning all of them thoroughly. It keeps a charge for a few weeks, and it sits nicely in the charging station. I wouldn't try submerging the thing underwater, but it works fine when it gets wet- don't get the charging station wet though. A little loud when it vibrates but it's not obnoxious. Overall, I'm really happy I found a cheap alternative.