Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on November 28, 2012
I am a new first time mom. My daughter was born at the end of July, and between work, doctor appointments, play dates, coffee dates, etc. it's been a real pain to keep up with what is what. I was using my iPhone for a calendar and it crashed during an update - losing all of my appointments! After over a week re-setting up everything, I decided that I needed to keep everything in another location as well, just in case it happened again.

I have the wall calendar and the pocket calendar in this format, and they are GREAT! I'm able to put the wall calendar on my kitchen wall where the whole house has access to it, and I keep the pocket one with me at all times! I love the sticker's to put a note on the smaller calendar, and how large the spaces are per week. I have a line for me, daughter, and hubby - and still have two more lines available for other members of the house!

I also really like the shopping list and to do lists that are detachable, the card holder at the back, and the pocket at the front that is there for coupons, or little notes.

The only thing I wish it had was a pen/pencil holder. That would make this pocket book calendar perfect in my opinion. Otherwise, it's perfect - a total life saver!!
on October 10, 2012
I liked the cover and illustrations for the 2011-2012 Calander better. I loved the whole vintage mom. This is my second purchase and as far as format and content it is the same as the last planner, so am very happy with it organizationallly and space wise. Would definitely recommend it to other moms. Another heads up- it allow up to 5 spaces per week in addition to mom, so would work for big families, too. I know that in this day and age alot of family planners have only enough space for the alloted 2.5 children ;), but this one will have you all with 4-5 covered still at least.
on November 21, 2013
Perfect for what I need. Cute pockets and stickers that help organise, I love the tear out shopping list and to do list panels. Small enough for me to throw in my bag when I need to. I'm not up on the whole computer calendars and find I don't have time to plug the info in, so I like this with a pen and paper and I can keep all together. Pockets for receipts, coupons etc. very handy. Love it
on July 19, 2012
This is my second year ordering this planner. I'd be lost without it! I am a busy mom of four, who works full time. This planner helps me keep track of everyone's appointments and schedules. Someone in my house always has something going on every single day, whether it be a dr.'s appt, dance, soccer practice..I could keep going on and on. Like I said, I'd be lost without this planner!!
on March 18, 2013
I am busier now that I stay at home than I was at my factory job of 17 years. It's amazing how this planner allows me to keep track of my family of 5's activities. I never go anywhere without it. The only improvement would be to have a closure on the front pocket as papers will fall out of it if you aren't careful
on August 17, 2012
Love it. Perfect for the going mom. There are times where I need to write things down in a planner and this is perfect. This is the second time I've purchased this type of planner and it works great. Suggestions for saving page spots and documents secured: tiny binder clips and paper clips. Saves me time flipping through the planner.
on March 11, 2013
Hi,
This one is a great book on the inside with the tear off sheets and large place to write things. I ended up buying a different one because the spiral was too large and got stuck on everything in my purse. Maybe if you have it more as a desktop planner?
on July 9, 2012
This is the 3rd year in a row that I have ordered 'The Do-It-All Mom' planner. I love it! Lots of space and plenty of reminder stickers, though I have yet to use them. I also ready like the organization sheet in the back and the tear off notepad.
on May 28, 2013
This is my second "Do it all Mom" daytimer, it's very organized. Not only does it have past dates, it has futre dates, there is truly enough space to write in. It also many usable stickers.
on December 5, 2013
This planner is exactly what a busy mom like myself needs! It helps me keep track of every thing each family member has going on along with meals and to do lists.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.