Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on August 14, 2016
(beware - minor spoilers coming up)

OMG... what a great movie!!! We laughed so much that our neighbors thought our family ha'd (finally) gone over the edge. Stellar performances from big name actors, all of whom worked so well together to turn in a timeless work of cinematic art and entertainment. This is a movie for every family member, friend, acquaintance, guidance counsellor, teacher or professor (heck, invite in a few strangers, the more the merrier) who ever wanted to, or knew someone who just wanted to leave home for a chance at a great education (Stanford in this case), could relate to.

Everyone in the film from the scene stealing nappy haired schizophrenic stray dog, to the idiot English teacher who thinks the movies Chocolat and the Talented Mr Ripley were based on actual Shakespeare plays, to the dotty guidance counsellor who denies sending in the wrong transcripts are equally relatable and intolerable at the same time. This film is funny, silly, sweet, charming, timeless, agonizing, wonderfully paced and always in top gear. When this movie is over you just might hear the collective consciousness of viewers everywhere yell "NOOOOOOOOO! WE NEED MORE!! ENCORE!! ENCORE!!".

Take a chance on this already cult classic - you can thank me as soon as the laughter dies down!!!
on January 3, 2016
This is one of the best movies, and so under appreciated. It is full of amazing one liners!
"Sean, you are my same height, that is neat!"
on April 26, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie since comedy is my favorite category and its been awhile since I've seen anything funny at the theaters lately. I seriously believe that this was Jack Blacks best performance of his career so far along with Colin Hanks (Tom Hank's son) who held his own. Excellent casting and great acting a must see for comedy lovers.
on May 9, 2016
This is such a funny, overlooked movie that captures the early 2000's. The cast is remarkable and there many memorable comedic moments throughout. I highly recommend this film to anyone who grew up watching mtv during their summer breaks as a kid.
on July 9, 2017
I Loved Watching the DVD Orange County! It was a Really Funny Movie!
on July 14, 2013
Excellent casting & directing. Original & time continuity well thought out. Lucid script and easy to follow transition from screenplay to screenplay without having to rewind to figure out "Did I miss something?"
on March 17, 2017
BEST MOVIE EVER
on April 4, 2017
Great movie
on July 6, 2015
This is a very good movie! I first saw it when I was only 11 or 12 I think, and I really liked it! It sucks that this movie isn't on Netflix, and it was really hard to find a site where I could watch it for free. That's one of the main reasons why I love Amazon!!
on May 4, 2016
I absolutely love this movie. I have probably seen it 3 or 4 times and it still makes me laugh out load every time. As usual, Jack Black and Catherine O'Hara are hilarious.