4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Orange Crush Acoustic 30 30-watt 1x8" Acoustic Combo - Orange
- 2-channel Acoustic Guitar/Vocal Amplifier with 8" Speaker
- Wall/Battery Operation - Classic Orange
- FX Loop
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Orange's iconic amps and cabs have been the literal heartbeat of modern music, from Woodstock to Ozzfest. So imagine our delight at the announcement of the Crush Acoustic 30 — a 30-watt portable acoustic amp with that familiar Orange style and flavor which can run off batteries or wall power. Its two channels — instrument and vocal, or dual guitars — sound lush and balanced through its tilt-back birch ply cabinet and specially voiced 8" World speaker. The Orange Crush Acoustic 30 also includes an effects loop for choosy stomp and preamp integration, an 1/8" auxiliary input for jamming along to backing tracks, and pre- and post-EQ outputs for routing signals to a mixing board or interface. If you're looking for an acoustic amp that has the tones and visuals to take your practices and performances to breathtaking new heights, consider the Orange Crush Acoustic 30 from GearNuts.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I wish some of the controls were a little better thought out, but never mind... eg there's reberb volume knob, and the a 'mix' volume knob to assign that volume to one channel, the other or a mix of the two. So if you want more reverb on channel one, you need to turn the reverb volume up, then the mix more to channel one to keep ch2 how it was and add more to 1. Ugh. Why not just have Ch1 and Ch2 reverb volune knobs and be done with it? Same number of control, much simpler to use.