|Processor||1.6 GHz ARM 7100|
|Hard Drive||16 GB|
Orange Pi Plus 2E Single Board Computer with Quad Core 1.3GHz ARMv7 2GB DDR3 WiFi
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quad Core ARMv7 Allwinner H3 at 1.3GHz
- 2GB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi N, HDMI, IR Receiver
- 16GB onboard eMMC, Full Speed USB Ports
- Separate 4.0mm x 1.7mm 5V 2A DC Power Supply Required
- Advanced Users only! This board is for development purposes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This board is for advanced users. Do not buy this board unless you have done your research.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm able to iperf around the 700mbit range on the NIC
onboard flash is fast... I don't have a measurement handy, but I was quite pleased.
wifi performance seemed okay.. although I made no effort to place it in a good location or optimize.
The CPU handles concurrent threads really well.. I've slammed it with really high load averages and it's still responsive.
* use armbian unless you have a surplus of pride and need to build your own sub-par distro.
* Sunxi-mainline kernel 4.7 now supports it well for console applications.. Gigabit and wifi works... Docker works. (no thermal protection in mainline builds yet--so use a heatsink and don't be stupid)
* I've used it as a lightweight desktop with Armbian Legacy and it's pretty decent.
* I've read there are some issues with the GPU using Kodi or Retroorangepi because the extra memory changes GPU address space around.. you may want to stick with a 1 gig orangepi for that use case.
orange pi zero, and orange pi plus 2e faster smoother than raspberry pi 0,2,3
i think it plays games better, does run a little hot i have heatsinks on it and a 12 volt fan
i have 8 single board computers and this is my favorite
currently running RetrOrangePi , and Armbian.