Orange Whip Full-Sized Golf Swing Trainer Aid - for Improved Rhythm, Flexibility, Balance, Tempo, and Strength - 47”
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ORIGINAL #1-RATED GOLF TRAINING AID - Don’t settle for imitations. The Orange Whip has been voted #1 Teaching and Training aid by PGA and LPGA Professionals for a reason: it’s simply the best.
- PATENTED COUNTERWEIGHT SYSTEM - The Orange Whip Trainer increases your flexibility and strengthens your golf muscles through its proprietary weighted and counterweighted system. There’s nothing else like it! Improve your range of motion while avoiding injury. Strengthen your swing power while maintaining control.
- SIMULATES ATHLETIC SWING - The proprietary flexible shaft coordinates the rhythm between your arms, upper body, and lower body. Swing over and over to develop your own tempo and balanced swing for consistent shots on the golf course.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - Any wobble in your swing indicates a need to improve tempo and balance. Receive instant feedback with each swing!
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The difference is in quality you can feel. Handmade in the USA with American parts. Features a patented flexible shaft and counterweighted system. Built for endurance and comes with 2-year warranty!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Orange Whip is perfect for full swing, approach shot, and short game training. Golf is challenging and the Orange Whip will help you lower your scores and have more fun on the golf course. Achieve your own athletic golf swing by improving your rhythm, timing, balance, coordination and flexibility. Play better golf today.
DEVELOP RHYTHM & BALANCE
Receive instant feedback with each swing; a wobbly and off balance swing shows a need to improve rhythm, timing & balance. Feel improved synchronization between your upper body and lower body. Easily gain greater coordination and better muscle memory.
The proprietary weighted and counterweighted system increases flexibility to help avoid injury while also improving your range of motion. Focus on swinging naturally without worrying about the position of the club face, and experience a stable swing from start to finish.
GAIN POWER & CONSISTENCY
A low-impact workout that strengthens the muscles most used in golf, from your core to your latissimus dorsi to your obliques. Don't waste hours in the gym guessing which workouts will improve your golf game - train with the Orange Whip for an efficient, practical workout.
FUN & SIMPLE
There’s a reason the Orange Whip is voted the #1 teaching and training aid by PGA and LPGA Professionals and is used by over 300 Tour Pros around the world: It Works! Practice like the Pros and be blown away by how quickly your score improves.
Feedback from the Orange Whip is immediate and easily noticeable. If you feel a wobble or if your swing is off-balance the Orange Whip will coordinate your swing to feel more athletic and in proper sequence. The feeling and response is immediate.
|Orange Whip Light Speed||Orange Whip Mid Size Swing Trainer||Orange Whip Putter||Orange Whip Wedge||Orange Whip Peel|
|Length||43 inches||43 inches||34.5 inches||35.5 inches||44 inches x 24 inches|
|Weight||1.25 pounds||1.7 pounds||1.85 pounds||1.7 pounds||15 pounds|
|Patented Flexible Shaft System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available for Left and Right Handed Golfers||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 47 x 3 x 3 inches; 1.8 Pounds
- Item model number : SG_B07HXTFD8D_US
- Date First Available : October 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Jimmy Hack Golf
- ASIN : B07HXTFD8D
Best Sellers Rank:
#4,655 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #3 in Golf Swing Trainers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw a lot of asked and unanswered questions about 47 or 43.5 inch versions. I am 5'7" and don't have trouble with the 47", although I do believe that my height is very near the bottom end for this length. 43 would probably serve my purposes just as well. If you're trying to decide, the weight (1.7 vs 1.6 lbs) may matter more than the length. While I like the exercises and feel for warm up, only time will tell if this really does help.
On a separate note, I ordered the lightspeed version because the head is about ~30% lighter and it will give me a feel for the 43" model. The weight is currently my only real complaint. Would like to blame it for my recent golf game problems, but that's another story (smiling). Having experienced the full size, this one really seems like a better place to start. 1.7 lbs isn't a lot.....until you put it about four feet away on a very flexible pole.....
The whip is a great warm up tool for slowly stretching muscles while reinforcing good tempo. There are YouTube videos which demonstrate a variety of exercises that are excellent for in and off season training.
This is also useful to get warmed up. Picking up your Driver or 7i after swinging this around for few minutes makes the clubs feel like they weigh nothing.
Top reviews from other countries
It shipped great and pretty quick.
Can't say it helped his non-existent golf game, but it has helped his quality of life.