- Weight: 1.28 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OrangeHongKong LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Assembly Replacement for iPhone 5 5G - Black
|Price:||$22.35 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Front panel LCD dispaly, touch screen digitizer and frame assembly
- Compatible for iPhone 5
- To replace your damaged, cracked, mal-functioned screen
- Cure the display problems, wrong color issues,dead pixels, slow or unresponsive touch issues
- 100% new, tested before shippig, quality guaranteed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Replacement front screen, the LCD display with touch screen digitizer and frame assembly, compatible for iPhone 5
Only for iPhone 5, Do not fit for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
Professional installation is required. If you're not good at repairing, you'd better ask someone who is skilled to do this for you. Or, search the internet and find some tutoriel video for reference.Also you can contact us for the repairing manual doc.
Incorrect operation may cause damages to the connection cable and lead to no display or no response of the touch screen. We won't guarantee the problems caused during the replacing.
1 x LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Assembly Replacement for iPhone 5 (Black)
Top Customer Reviews
1) you know what you're doing when you switch out the parts (a fabulous easy to follow with guide is posted on ifixit.com, I used it just to double check my process). It's going to take about an hour to replace properly, an hour and a half if you want to be extra careful with the microscopic size screws, haha.
2) the speaker piece, front camera and sensor (both one part) and home button have to be switched out from the old broken screen, as they are not included with this. Make sure that these are working on the old broken screen, and that all the necessary parts that go with them are there as well. If they are not then you will have to buy those parts separately.Read more ›
First off, product arrived on time! I was surprised at this, seeing that almost anything I order from Hong Kong always takes weeks! This one said 5 days, and it was here in 5 days.
1. Much easier repair than the typical old school heat gun, prying, and dealing with removing the glass. However, this product is the digitizer and glass all in one (I've heard there is a way to JUST replace the glass, but it looked much more challenging! I'm not at that level yet.
2. Found a few videos online, and within an hour, I had this product back on my iphone 5, and working - it's flawless.
3. Be cautious, as this product does not come with a home button, or any extra parts - this was the tricky part, you have to remove these by hand from your old device. It's not difficult, but lots of tiny parts. I figured it all out, with the repair, in an hour.
4. NO ADHESIVE needed - I searched high & low to find iphone 5 adhesive, and everyone said, it didn't fit , etc.. so, I winged it, and figured i'd use super glue, or some iphone 4 adhesive, and deal with cutting it myself. I was surprised to find out, it snaps back together with NO ADHESIVE! Love it!
Overall - this got the job done for my cracked glass. Hope this review helps you figure out what you need to do!
There are a lot of very tiny screws you will have when disassembling this phone and organization is a MUST. Find a good clean, flat place to do your install. Have a full belly and good lighting, because you're going to be there a while. BUT it is worth it if you have any inclination on working with small electronics; and A LOT cheaper.
You will need a god set of tools: Pentelobe Screwdriver, Phillips head screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, plastic pry tool, good set of tweezers and PATIENCE. Most of these screens will come with an adequate set of tools to do the job.
The only difference between this and an original Apple screen is the retina display difference on these aftermarket screens.
Edit: Just installed it, works perfectly. Would recommend to a friend if they're look for a replacement.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lcd and digitizer are coming apart. Top corners and sides. Bad quality.Published 1 month ago by Tobias
Poor quality screen is a poor imitation opaque colors and distorted the image should explain those details in the product offeringPublished 2 months ago by edinson villarraga
My iPhone was in far better condition with a broken screen then it will ever be since installing this useless excuse for a replacement. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I wanted to save money fixing my iPhone screen instead of shelling out 200$. With this piece, my friend fixed it and I got my screen fixed for 40$! It works perfectly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lizzy