4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Orangemonkie Foldio360 – A Smart Turntable to Create Stunning 360 Images - Compatible with Smartphones and DSLR Cameras
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOLDIO360: The Foldio360 is a smart turntable that allows you to create 360° images using just a smartphone. Create your own stunning 360° images with the Foldio360.
- 360° IMAGES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Foldio360 is designed for everyone. All you need is a light box and your smartphone or DSLR camera to use the Foldio360. Now it's easy to create 360° images. Pairs nicely with the Foldio2 (sold separately).
- AUTOMATIC SHOOTING SYSTEM: The Foldio360 uses Bluetooth and IR sensors to connect directly with your smartphone and DSLR camera. Once you click the start button, it will automatically rotate, take photos and combine them to create one final 360 image. It’s truly simple, but incredibly awesome.
- HALO EDGE™ LIGHT SYSTEM: Experience 360° images to the next level. Foldio360 has a unique feature called Halo Edge light system to further enhance the quality of your 360° images. This helps eliminate any boundary line to create high quality 360 images.
- SIZE: 250mm x 250mm x 45mm (10″ x 10″ x 1.7″) Max. load: Up to 5kg (11lbs)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
360° Images At Your Fingertips
The Foldio360 is a smart turntable that allows you to create 360° images just using a smartphone. All you need is a lightbox and your smartphone or DSLR camera to use the Foldio360.
You can use the Foldio360 to create professional looking 360° photos. Using your smartphone, you can remotely control the Foldio360's lighting, positioning, and other settings to improve the quality of your photos. It has never been easier and more affordable to create images of this kind.
Halo Edge Light System
Take your 360-degree images to the next level. The Foldio360 comes with a unique feature, called "Halo Edge." The Halo Edge light system further enhances the quality of your images by evenly illuminating the backdrop of your photo. This helps eliminate any boundary lines to create high-quality images. The result that you get is a 360° or stationary image with a solid white background that requires little-to-no editing.
This feature can be easily controlled from your smartphone, through the Foldio app.
Share Your Own 360° Images
The Foldio360 photography tool is an intuitive, easy-to-use system. All these processes only take a few minutes. Upload and share your photos to your blog, online store, and other websites to show off your beautiful 360 images.
Simple Design. Stunning Results.
We designed the Foldio360 to be available for everyone, no matter if you are an amateur or professional photographer. Foldio360 is easy and simple to use but creates high quality 360 pictures.
Works with the Foldio2 + Other Lightboxes
The Foldio360 fits and works perfectly with the Foldio series of lightboxes or your lightbox of choice. Combined together, the Foldio360 with a lightbox will help you capture professional quality photos to be used for business or pleasure.
Compare with similar items
360˚ PHOTOGRAPHY FOR EVERYONE
Creating 360 images is really difficult without professional equipment. And all-in-one 360˚ photography systems cost thousands of dollars to purchase and hundreds of dollars to rent. For small business owners, bloggers, and online sellers, these costs make 360 image creation unaffordable.
Now the good news – we’ve created a way to bring 360˚ photography to everyone who owns a smartphone. No expensive 360˚ photography system needed anymore!
FOLDIO360 - IT'S YOUR TURN
Foldio360 is a smart turntable that allows you to create stunning 360 images. All you need is the Foldio360, your smartphone, and a light box.
We designed the Foldio360 to be available for everyone, no matter if you are an amateur or professional photographer. Foldio360 is easy and simple to use, but creates high quality 360 pictures.
THE FOLDIO360 APP
We’re building iOS and Android apps so you can take full control of the Foldio360. We are designing the app with a focus on simplicity and accessibility to make it usable by everyone. Control image resolution, brightness, color temperature, focus, and zoom. Activate the Halo Edge light system and control your Foldio360 device. Edit your 360˚ images directly on the app and manage your gallery of 360˚ images.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Improvements I'd like to see:
1 - The turntable really should have physical controls to spin the turntable and use the rear edge light without the app. You CAN set up the turntable to automatically turn (and send a signal to a DSLR to snap pictures), but you need to access the underside of the turntable to do it, which is less than ideal. It seems like a real oversight that makes it less appealing to use a nicer DSLR camera with the table.
2 - There should be image quality settings and more focus settings in the app. I would love to see the app take higher res photos and have better control of focus beyond the sketchy auto focus.
Overall it's a great product that's going to end up saving me a ton of time and effort taking turnaround product photos. Without the app it would be nearly useless though, so if you're not a fan of using an app to control the setup, you might want to look elsewhere.
The app is also weak lacking any level of sophistication or real features
Big mistake and waste of 300 bucks